Miami 2019 Dream Class 2.0

Drewny1

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
We are 4 weeks into the HS season so I am going to take a stab on who I feel will make up Miami 2019 Dream Class

RB - Marcus Crowley
WR - Jermaine Payton
WR - Jadon Haselwood
TE - Keon Zipperer
TE - Larry Hodges
TE - Jalen Wydermyer
OL - Evan Neal
OL - Darnell Wright
OL - Kingsley Egunkan
OL - Michael Tarquin

DE - JJ Weaver
DE - Lloyd Summerall
DE - Jahfari Harvey
DE - Khris Bogle
DE - Cam Williams
DT - Braylen Ingraham
DT - Jalar Holley
DT - Jason Munoz
DT - Jason Blissett
LB - Anthony Solomon
LB - Avery Huff
LB - Sam Brooks
DB - Akeem Dent
DB - Tyrique Stevenson
DB - Te'Cory Couch
DB - Keontra Smith
DB - Jarvis Brownlee
ATH - Mark-Antony Richards

Thats 28 by my count

Advertisement
Don't see the staff taking 3 TE's this cycle after we took 2 last one and still have Irvin and Polendey on the roster (possible attrition candidates).

But yeah, I'd take this class in a second.

You can add the juco DE we're recruiting to my dream scenario. Possibly even the juco 6'8 OL as well. We're gonna need some guys physically ready in the trenches for next year... especially at DE (the way Joe Jackson is playing, I don't see him leaving and that would help but we all know how that works)

Advertisement
No way we take 3 TE's. Need a QB for sure. If williams is the starter the others will bail. Realistically get rig of tyrique ($) and dent ($) and that dream defensive class is realistic

RB- McIntosh

I dont think he comes. I see him signing with either Oklahoma or Auburn.

That's a dream all right.

I'll set the over/under on actual signees coming from this list at 19.5

So you only think we will sign only 3 more guys?

I like Jalen at te but if we get Zip then trade Jalen for the JUCO British olineman the staff is looking at now

I was thinking about him but we havent offered yet and he already has some good offers.

If it is a "Dream Class" can we throw a QB in there?
I just dont see us signing a QB

Don't see the staff taking 3 TE's this cycle after we took 2 last one and still have Irvin and Polendey on the roster (possible attrition candidates).

But yeah, I'd take this class in a second.
All 3 TE's are different skillsets

Advertisement
This class should be richts last cycle where he could possibly be outside the top 10. From he on out we should be top 8 year in n out. That being said this class should be large n trench heavy o n dline. Tired of oline issues n dline attrition threatening depth.

891.jpg

mMFU0m5.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I dont think he comes. I see him signing with either Oklahoma or Auburn.

So you only think we will sign only 3 more guys?

I was thinking about him but we havent offered yet and he already has some good offers.

I just dont see us signing a QB

All 3 TE's are different skillsets

I just don't see us having 7 TE's on the roster (if Irvin and Polendy don't transfer).

Anybody else notice that even our dream class has 0 QB, 1 RB & 2 WR? So.. If we miss on Haselwood we're down to 0, 1 & 1.

Idk what to make of that. But there's no way depth doesn't come back to bite us.

**** it year 3 and we still gotta make dream scenario class threads. That's how you know we ain't winning SFL.

Advertisement
Back