Miami 2004 absolute First Round Draft record (6) at risk.. hope not

YUMU

Recruit
The betting odds have Alabama over/under at 5.5. LSU is also a threat. I truly hope Alabama stays with five picks. What are your thoughts?

Alabama projection 1st round:

Jerry Jeudy
Jedrick Wills
Tua
Henry Ruggs
Xavier McKinney

wildcard - Trevon Diggs projected early 2nd round..could potentially be taken late 1st.

LSU projection 1st round / early 2nd:

Joe Burrow
K’lavon Chaisson
Justin Jefferson
Patrick Queen
Clyde Edwards

2nd round projections: Kristian Fulton, Lloyd Cushenberry, and Grant Delpit.

Advertisement
LSU is the one to watch out for. They could definitely do it.

I'd wager they break the record for most in first 45 or whatever. Add Damian Lewis at guard who is very good and a Day 2 guy.

93691561_3046430408710893_4245723649115422720_n.jpg

The betting odds have Alabama over/under at 5.5. LSU is also a threat. I truly hope Alabama stays with five picks. What are your thoughts?

Alabama projection 1st round:

Jerry Jeudy
Jedrick Wills
Tua
Henry Ruggs
Xavier McKinney

wildcard - Trevon Diggs projected early 2nd round..could potentially be taken late 1st.

LSU projection 1st round / early 2nd:

Joe Burrow
K’lavon Chaisson
Justin Jefferson
Patrick Queen
Clyde Edwards

2nd round projections: Kristian Fulton, Lloyd Cushenberry, and Grant Delpit.

Edwards isn’t going 1st rd

Advertisement
Advertisement
The most consecutive years streak will broken by Alabaga, they're not slowing down for at least a few more years. The most picks in the first round maybe tied but I doubt there will ever be a team with seven first round picks.

The records may fall but no program in the past 30 years have had the success of UM guys in the NFL. Even in the down times our guys are valued and usually show out in the league, it's usually rare we have a bust.

The consecutive first round streak will definitely be broken by Bama at some point.

Now the record for most first founders in one draft will always be tough to break. I don’t think fans realize how hard it is to have 7 first round picks from one team in one year. That’s insane. Maybe someone will tie it with 6 but breaking it won’t happen in our lifetime.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Alabaga and LSU represent everything that's wrong with CFB so I view whatever records they get as tainted. I know I sound old and crotchety saying that but I really feel that way.

Im surprised it hasnt been broken yet. Power in college football is so considerated there is no parody. Clemson, Bama, Ohio State, and Oklahoma will be in the playoffs. LSU was the exception last year.

LSU is the one to watch out for. They could definitely do it.

I'd wager they break the record for most in first 45 or whatever. Add Damian Lewis at guard who is very good and a Day 2 guy.
Based on that list of guys I'm more worried about Bama. LSU has no shot. If anyone takes that RB in round 1 they should be removed from their job.

Advertisement
Back