Miami (#12) Drops Three Spots in the AP Poll

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fine with this. Keep winning. Might not make acc championship, but still get a NY6 bowl game. Imagine getting to play Indiana or Cincinnati in a big bowl game and get a W. That’s huge for recruiting.
We do NOT want to play these teams they are red hot and attack relentlessly and beating us does nothing for there final poll rankings.

Stay away from them an Gators , I wouldn’t talk bowls till we see how our last three games are.

NONE OF THEM ARE EASY , possibly 1-2 losses linger here unless we get these kids head straight.

Maybe winning on the road as an underdog and still dropping 3 spots just doesn’t sit well with the fan base.

Just a thought...
You act like we went into a real Lane Stadium environment yesterday. There was 10 people there.

We aren’t better than any of the teams listed above us so I don’t understand the outrage?

What exactly are you basing that on? What has Indiana, for instance, done that makes you think they are better than us?

Either y’all just like to shít on teams that you’re a “fan” of or you don’t actually watch college football.

Advertisement
Here’s where we’ll really see how mentally tough we are , if there’s an ACC playoff all will be clear, but we’ll know pretty much with our last three games WF and NC both high powered O against Boldens D

1. Bama
2. ND
3. OSU
4. Clemson
5. A&M
6. UF
7. Cinci
8. BYU
9. Indiana
10. Wisconsin
11. Oregon
12. Miami
13. UGA
14. Ok St
15. Marshall/Coastal Carolina
I would say that's about right. Any where between 12 and 14 makes sense to me. I think both Oklama St and UGA can beat us. It's very similar to 2017 where we were barely beating teams the whole year, then lost the last 3 games of the season. We have yet to have that dominant performance like we did against Notre dame and Vt in 2017 where the D and O showed up against, at that time, teams that were very good. There is a good chance we lose to Wake and UNC.

Advertisement
It all washes out. First, the coaches poll still respects us. Second, Indiana will lose next week in Columbus. Third, Oregon and Wisconsin will also get exposed over the next two weeks, and ND still has to play Wake and UNC.

I think the Canes have played a difficult schedule and they are 7-1. The Canes are still in a great position

Advertisement
1. Bama
2. ND
3. OSU
4. Clemson
5. A&M
6. UF
7. Cinci
8. BYU
9. Indiana
10. Wisconsin
11. Oregon
12. Miami
13. UGA
14. Ok St
15. Marshall/Coastal Carolina
You win and then drop in the polls! It makes no sense especially after all said and done we were missing quite a few players and starters on the DL as well as the OL. Not making any excuses but these pollsters are showing bias against Miami. Even the refs have it out against us for some odd reason.

Its not like we are that good that they have to come after us, but the bais is getting old.

It all washes out. First, the coaches poll still respects us. Second, Indiana will lose next week in Columbus. Third, Oregon and Wisconsin will also get exposed over the next two weeks, and ND still has to play Wake and UNC.

I think the Canes have played a difficult schedule and they are 7-1. The Canes are still in a great position
I also think A&M loses to Auburn. And we all know Florida will get clobbered by Alabama.

I also think Cincinnati will lose to UCF in a good game.

AP polls see the exact things that are glaringly clear yet here WE READY.

Guys VT is NOT very good come on for a #9 team to look like we did .

Coastal Carolina imagine if it was them or Liberty PLEASE don’t say it PLEASE DON’T say we’d blow them out PLEASE DON’T SAY IT

Advertisement
Back