Coaching Miami’s 2022 football staff

Advertisement

I like the point on how Mario and staff can change the entire landscape of cfb. With Riley in Cali and Texas shut down the big boys may be starved out from the talent they’re used to getting.

I would have swapped out Manny for Charlie Strong last year in a heartbeat and now the guy is our LB coach

People have mentioned losing some of these coaches and none of that matters. Once you make the commitment to invest then we won’t ever play from behind again

Advertisement
No news from insiders on the DE coach that Mario and Charlie Strong are supposedly working on together? No smoke at all?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby’s update on DE Coach:

-I’m still digging on a name but I can confirm that Miami is interviewing a defensive ends coach tonight. I’ll keep you all posted on anything else I can gather. Spring ball is in a week and a half and they want the last two spots to be filled by then. I still think there’s a chance Stephen Fields keeps tight end and defensive ends is the final hire.

It’s a good thing we didn’t hire Coen as OC
We might have gone into the season without an OC
After all knowing Mario and it being the end of February he’d have to rush to find a replacement 😜

Advertisement
I gotta say this,..we have some people here, in the inner circles,...we are privy to some pretty badass, early info! And it feels a bit "warm n fuzzy", to read "breaking news" somewhere,..that we saw here last nigh! Thank you guys!!!

Like every good sword, it cuts both ways, some info is so early, things change, plans change, and....... we go to ****! But perhaps that's the price we pay, for having the info, as early as it gets here!!

I'm down with the occasional misses,..as the hits are battleship type ****

Gaby’s update on DE Coach:

-I’m still digging on a name but I can confirm that Miami is interviewing a defensive ends coach tonight. I’ll keep you all posted on anything else I can gather. Spring ball is in a week and a half and they want the last two spots to be filled by then. I still think there’s a chance Stephen Fields keeps tight end and defensive ends is the final hire.
if Gaby wrote this and called Field Fields he should be fired without further delayl

Advertisement
Back