Coaching Miami’s 2022 football staff

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The best possible commercial for Life Wallet. Just DBC saying he isn't being paid to use or endorse their product while both using and endorsing it.

It's important for DBC to build credibility. When he endorses something, we need to believe that he has faith in the product and that he stands behind it...

Advertisement
So is he saying there is nil deal or nil nil deal?
I understood it as nil nil deal but I could be mistaken.
It was a double negative which in multiplication becomes positive. He is toying with us. Chess not checkers

I know this has been talked about a million times, but boy do I wish Ed Reed would coach the DBs. I know it's whether or not he'd be willing to be a full time coach and recruit. The dude could teach a paraplegic proper technique and how to watch film.

Advertisement
I know this has been talked about a million times, but boy do I wish Ed Reed would coach the DBs. I know it's whether or not he'd be willing to be a full time coach and recruit. The dude could teach a paraplegic proper technique and how to watch film.
Something tells me he'll still be around plenty enough to make a difference.

You don't have to have a co-DC whether Steele coaches LBs as well or not. The co-DC is really just a way to give another coach a pay bump. If no one else on the DC staff requires an extra title to accomodate a pay bump you don't need to use it. Also there are other titles to give out to accomplish the same thing. At the end of the day co-DC does not mean they are equal and share duties. One guy will still be the actual DC who is calling the plays and determining the scheme while the other guy just has a title to get a pay bump and maybe the actual DC passes some tasks off to him.

Mario likely uses 5 coaches on offense and 5 on defense. If Steele is just DC then you would still have a DL, LB, CB and Safety coach. If he chooses to also coach LB then that LB coach maybe ends being whatever the heck Steele calls his striker in his typicaly 4-2-5 scheme.
This!

DBC has something a lot of America is missing: INTEGRITY
Did someone say Tegridy?
4BCB8BD8-F299-40AD-A3FC-A011CF0E77A9.jpeg

Advertisement
Back