Coaching Miami’s 2022 football staff

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Any chance we still in talks with Brian Johnson? He was mullens QB coach and OC at Florida I’ll take something similar to that offense. Trask threw for 4200 43 tds only 8 picks when he got promoted to oc.

Coach Feld
Jeff Eaton
Rodney Prince
Ervin Young

Am I missing someone?
Nope. But its a much larger group of guys compared to previously. I wouldnt be surprised if he keeps adding more assistants.

My actual thought here is that they have one guy for each position group, with Feld overseeing the whole operation and sort of giving the lead direction, with letting the assistants have some free room in their working. It makes sense, really. O-Line and D-Line, LB and TE, WR and DBs (maybe RBs in that group as well).

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nope. But its a much larger group of guys compared to previously. I wouldnt be surprised if he keeps adding more assistants.

My actual thought here is that they have one guy for each position group, with Feld overseeing the whole operation and sort of giving the lead direction, with letting the assistants have some free room in their working. It makes sense, really. O-Line and D-Line, LB and TE, WR and DBs (maybe RBs in that group as well).

If that's the case, I would love to bring back the board's favorite in Swasey to be a DB or WR guy. He was great for our skill positions.

Advertisement
Any chance we still in talks with Brian Johnson? He was mullens QB coach and OC at Florida I’ll take something similar to that offense. Trask threw for 4200 43 tds only 8 picks when he got promoted to oc.

1976 (aka January) likes this.

There is at least one for each sport besides football also.

Advertisement
Back