Coaching Miami’s 2022 football staff

Advertisement
Advertisement
When your in your 70’s waking up is a good thing. So let me just say I’m hoping they get a OC/DC kinda soon, would be nice to know. Yes I know , slow and sure is better than making a wrong choice… Ugh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are rumored and unofficial the same thing or does unofficial mean its done just not announced?
Unofficial means done, not announced. Rumoured means I heard the name from reliable sources but nothing about a deal being worked on or being done. All that being said? I am feeling confident enough to put the names on there and you’re seeing them start pop up in the national media. There is a reason for that. So yeah, bump.

Unofficial means done, not announced. Rumoured means I heard the name from reliable sources but nothing about a deal being worked on or being done. All that being said? I am feeling confident enough to put the names on there and you’re seeing them start pop up in the national media. There is a reason for that. So yeah, bump.

Say You Will Fleetwood Mac GIF

Advertisement
So Mario is letting Belk recruit for Houston through signing day it seems, or they're in the most ridiculous negotiations of all time

Advertisement
Back