Coaching Miami’s 2022 football staff

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario was "done" and still recruited for Oregon until he boarded the flight to Miami. "Done" as in .. final decisions made .. getting "i's dotted and t's crossed" on agreements. Then he resigns at UGA, the announcement is made, and he moves.
I have a similar definition of "done." I don't need verification from the University or a press release, etc. But, there has to be some solid smoke or confirmation from a credible source.

The closest thing I have read that we are close is Cribby indicating he is hearing the DC is close while referencing his original list. To me, that is not "done" and even if it is, Cribby did not say who it was (could be Belk for instance).

Advertisement
I have a similar definition of "done." I don't need verification from the University or a press release, etc. But, there has to be some solid smoke or confirmation from a credible source.

The closest thing I have read that we are close is Cribby indicating he is hearing the DC is close while referencing his original list. To me, that is not "done" and even if it is, Cribby did not say who it was (could be Belk for instance).
Like I said .. I stated an opinion .. never stated I had any inside information.

Are you suggesting that fans should never voice an opinion? Should Herbstreit have kept quiet? Common man - probably just about every fan who follows the program closely is pretty nervous right about now. Most of us think we made the right hire and that he will make great choices for the rest of the staff but naturally the longer it goes the more worried fans will get. 20 years of bad hires has programmed Canes fans to worry.

Are you equating a fan whining about the timing of coordinator hirings with a paid football reporter/analyst commenting on 15 years of substandard UM football? Yeah, they are identical...

You need to get some deprogramming.

Advertisement
If Buffalo loses tonight is Dorsey announced tomorrow for OC? Is he the top candidate?

Seems like we are waiting on the NFL playoffs to name OC / DC.

Advertisement
Back