Coaching Miami’s 2022 football staff

It bothers me that we have not made hires yet for both OC and DC. I thought this would have been the week. Are we now waiting for the end of the NFL season to see who might be available? If that is our first choice then will we be left with 2nd or 3rd if the 1st choice gets a better offer?
Yea want to respect the playoff process in nfl.. atleast thats what someone will probably say, lol..

Advertisement
I'll be sure to pass your feedback along to Mario and apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you.
Are you suggesting that fans should never voice an opinion? Should Herbstreit have kept quiet? Common man - probably just about every fan who follows the program closely is pretty nervous right about now. Most of us think we made the right hire and that he will make great choices for the rest of the staff but naturally the longer it goes the more worried fans will get. 20 years of bad hires has programmed Canes fans to worry.

Are you suggesting that fans should never voice an opinion? Should Herbstreit have kept quiet? Common man - probably just about every fan who follows the program closely is pretty nervous right about now. Most of us think we made the right hire and that he will make great choices for the rest of the staff but naturally the longer it goes the more worried fans will get. 20 years of bad hires has programmed Canes fans to worry.
I wouldn't say "worry" so much as impatience ..REALLY want to know who the coordinators are .. the guys who will be game planning for the games that I bought SEASON TICKETS to watch!!

Advertisement

First off, this isn't towards you @Midlo Cane Fan

I'm just replying to the tweet posted: This isn't and shouldn't be alarming to any of us, as we've already known that UGA and potentially Bama had TRob on their "in case this or that happens" list of potential candidates as CB/DB coach.

Mario is ready for this, regardless of which way it goes. Let's hope it goes where we keep T-Rob

Advertisement
TRob will be kept

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Well I was wrong about it being in Miami went missing in Tallahassee and found in Jackson county landfill

Advertisement
It bothers me that we have not made hires yet for both OC and DC. I thought this would have been the week. Are we now waiting for the end of the NFL season to see who might be available? If that is our first choice then will we be left with 2nd or 3rd if the 1st choice gets a better offer?
Badbart43 that was my thinking exactly. We have no information and that leads to professional teams still playing unless negotiations are really detailed (dragging out???) and ongoing. Today is going on 7 weeks since hire and still no OC or DC.

Advertisement

Found this on TOS. Oregon writer praises Mario and gives insight on his recruiting process. Isn't too high on Salave’a recruiting; he was the worst recruiter on Oregon's staff according to collected data.

Starts around 34 min.

Advertisement
Back