Coaching Miami’s 2022 football staff

Advertisement
It’s very detrimental unless we bring someone on that level. Raymond being at UF now means we need someone on that level to fend off
my point is UGA, A&M, and bama don't have either raymond or T-Rob and they are holding their own just fine

i'm not saying it won't hurt to lose him, but with mario as HC and potentially a lot of winning on the horizon, it won't be as big of an impact as it seems

my point is UGA, A&M, and bama don't have either raymond or T-Rob and they are holding their own just fine

i'm not saying it won't hurt to lose him, but with mario as HC and potentially a lot of winning on the horizon, it won't be as big of an impact as it seems
Lmao you comparing our situation to Bama, UGA, and A&M is why I’m going to let you have this one 🤣

Advertisement
Lmao you comparing our situation to Bama, UGA, and A&M is why I’m going to let you have this one 🤣
hey man, I've been drinking the kool-aid

I still am only sold 80% on Mario's coaching ability, but i'm 100% all-in on him recruiting.

I dont' think we'll have trouble recruiting at all no matter who the f we got on staff the next few years as long as we win

Exsqueeze me but have you lost your freaking mind?
I get the point he's trying to make, but that's like saying you ordered pan con pinga, but they forgot the pan. It's much worse to be left with just the pinga, you never want just the pinga.

This didn't make sense at all, but the moral of the story is Manny = pinga.

Last edited:
Advertisement
T Rob is telling recruits he‘ll return but programs are reaching to him. I’m not sure if the BC guy is a backup plan If T Rob does bounce.
What BC guy? Not talking about Chud are you? BTW it'll really suck if we lose TRob...Chance is already off the board so wth is the Plan 1C???

I mean UGA is already the top tier recruiting program, T-ROB going to them certainly isn't good news but not sure it's as detrimental for us or as beneficial to them as some believe
Significant lose to us...not nearly as much of a gain for them. UGA will be Top 5 in recruiting with or without TRob.

Definitely smells like a "back at ya" move...because they know taking him will hurt us

I get the point he's trying to make, but that's like saying you ordered pan con pinga with mariquitas, but they forgot the pan. It's much worse to be left with just the pinga, you never want just the pinga.

This didn't make sense at all, but the moral of the story is Manny = pinga.
Manny being a pinga only increases the absurdity of saying “losing TRob is as almost as bad as keeping the pinga”.

In no way do I get what he’s trying to say.

035C0FD4-A1DE-445D-9426-2A267951BBCB.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sign me up...looks like an up and comer with some serious upside.

Him being a DC native, almost assuredly gets our footprint established in the DMV area, which would be HUGE
apparently he got offered the DC job at Maryland too, but Hafley bumped his pay and upgraded his title. Great sign and he's highly respected imo.

apparently he got offered the DC job at Maryland too, but Hafley bumped his pay and upgraded his title. Great sign and he's highly respected imo.
Locksley already has the DMV on semi lock...he's trying to hide the key by getting Rahim too.

We need to move fast if there's any truth to the UGA smoke...if guys won't give commitments then Mario needs to replace them with someone who will.

Teams see the storm brewing and will try to stop it....imo Mario identifying Rahim is a good sign that he gets it...because if we start rolling our coaches are going to get poached for promotions, more $$$, etc....actually a good sign

Advertisement
Back