Coaching Miami’s 2022 football staff

Did you forget about Paul Williams/ Mike Rumph years.
Sb_little_enos.jpg

Advertisement
he really had a bad taste in his mouth from Manny AND he has a bit if a past with Mario lol
So do you think he’s staying or going?

The miss on Raymond is the hard one for me, especially with him going to the gaytor. I understand that it happened quickly but it was a big loss IMO when coupled with their gain.

Advertisement
So do you think he’s staying or going?

The miss on Raymond is the hard one for me, especially with him going to the gaytor. I understand that it happened quickly but it was a big loss IMO when coupled with their gain.
Not following how Raymond was a ‘miss’. Wasn’t he hired at UF the same week Mario was named at Miami?

Raymond is a great hire for UF but his footprint is mainly Louisiana and surrounding, which is the area that UF's new staff is going to focus heavily on. He's never been one to come into South Florida and steal a top recruit.

Raymond is a great hire for UF but his footprint is mainly Louisiana and surrounding, which is the area that UF's new staff is going to focus heavily on. He's never been one to come into South Florida and steal a top recruit.
I don’t think he’ll have a problem anywhere but I’m sure his 1st area of focus will be where he’s most established given the talent that comes out of those areas.

Advertisement
Is UGA's DB coach being let go?
I could be wrong, but I think they are happy with him. If there's no smoke of him leaving...there's a better chance T-Rob is staying.

Is UGA's DB coach being let go?
I could be wrong, but I think they are happy with him. If there's no smoke of him leaving...there's a better chance T-Rob is staying.
The whole rumor mill is centered around the CB Coach getting in a spat with Kirby per their message boards, and that he’s a dead man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back