MGM has Canes at 9th

Advertisement
If I was in Vegas I would throw $25 down at 40 to 1. I do not know if Miami (they should) will even win the coastal. A loss to Bama and Miami would have to run the the table to win it all. Win the coastal and beat Clemson in the ACC champ game. Still too many questions to be answered. I do not think Miami is there yet.
If you really wanna throw money away, wait until Bama wins week 1 and you’ll get 100-1 odds.

Advertisement
I don't see that, he must have different odds.

If you bet 100 each on the Top 4 favorites and Bama wins you win $300, they are about 2.5 or 3:1 at most books. So you lose $150 or $100. Clemson pretty well breaks you even, the other two would be winners.

So yeah I guess if you bet it you do stand a decent chance to win some $ and not lose a ton. Unless someone sneaks in there you did not bet. What 4 would you take? I think I would go Bama, Clemson, OSU, OU.
No he's right.... You'd win your $100 back on Bama in addition to the +300. Which would cover the other three $100 bets on Clemson, Ohio State and OK

It's not a bad strategy if betting futures is your thing

Advertisement
No he's right.... You'd win your $100 back on Bama in addition to the +300. Which would cover the other three $100 bets on Clemson, Ohio State and OK

It's not a bad strategy if betting futures is your thing

Yeah I forgot about the $100 back....
You still lose on Bama with with the odds in the OP. They are plus 250, so lose 50. If my math is right

Eventhough I hate this joke of a franchise, Davis was right.
Al Davis Nfl GIF by Las Vegas Raiders

Just Win Baby!!!!
season 2 GIF

Did you hear that popping sound? That's the sound of dozens of Canes fans opening their mouths in shock and releasing their suction from Mack Brown's ballsack upon realizing that oddsmakers give Miami better odds than UNC at winning the title next year.
:q3xkxex:

Advertisement
Works both ways though. If we win, we're Top 5 the next week. And if we lose a close one, we stay in the Top 20 and can work our way back back into playoff contention.
That's true I just don't think anyone thinks we beat bama. It's like 1-5% chance.

I was listening to someone today who said if you literally bet the same amount of money on the top four teams winning at the odds he was getting, the worst you could do is break even if Alabama wins. Because it’s almost a dead guarantee one of the top four will win.

College football is sick, if things don’t change in the next 5 to 10 years it will be a dead sport.
But how are they going to change it? Limit the number of 4 & 5* a team can sign?

Advertisement
You mean to say, Bama will need a bye after playing us before playing the turds? Does that make us a warm up game for them, or are we going to push their $#!+ up...?
Bama views our Canes as no more than OOC G5 tune up.

Watch Tide boards at halftime. If score isn't 30+ - 0 by then, expect to see "Coach Saban has to get x, y, and z fixed... he will.... long season... blah, blah, blah..."

Miami within 7/10 at half and they will be going into porster meltdown. Canes only lose by 7/10 (even 14) and watch YouTube for the inevitable hot take Bama vid, "... Saban needs to put this team on code red alert lockdown!!!!.... oh no... oh no... we gonna get smashed in SEC play... blah... blah... blah..."

Last edited:
If I was in Vegas I would throw $25 down at 40 to 1. I do not know if Miami (they should) will even win the coastal. A loss to Bama and Miami would have to run the the table to win it all. Win the coastal and beat Clemson in the ACC champ game. Still too many questions to be answered. I do not think Miami is there yet.
Beating Bama later in the year will be tougher than beating them game one. We have an experienced QB and OL and RB and yeah the whole O has a ton of games under their belt and Bama has a QB starting his 1st game ever along with a few other new starters. Bama will get much better as the year goes on.

Advertisement
Back