MGM has Canes at 9th

Advertisement
Advertisement
While I think Miami is a potential top 10 team this year, I believe these odds are more about how ridiculously top heavy college football is. They’re basically saying after the top five, nobody else really has a shot to win the title.

While I think Miami is a potential top 10 team this year, I believe these odds are more about how ridiculously top heavy college football is. They’re basically saying after the top five, nobody else really has a shot to win the title.

Portal transfers have radically change NCAA football for the better by creating opening for parity.

Miami would have never gotten to “9th” on this list in such a short time without it.

“Stacking blue chips” will become a thing of the past and allow talent to spread around and given more teams a shot at being competitive.

In 10 years when the U has had a few more Natties under Manny— he will be hailed as a “NCAA trailblazer and genius” as the “Saban of the 2020’s” for his early adopter of portal players.

(throwing chum in the water for the manny haters 🤣)

If I was in Vegas I would throw $25 down at 40 to 1. I do not know if Miami (they should) will even win the coastal. A loss to Bama and Miami would have to run the the table to win it all. Win the coastal and beat Clemson in the ACC champ game. Still too many questions to be answered. I do not think Miami is there yet.

Advertisement
Portal transfers have radically change NCAA football for the better by creating opening for parity.

Miami would have never gotten to “9th” on this list in such a short time without it.

“Stacking blue chips” will become a thing of the past and allow talent to spread around and given more teams a shot at being competitive.

In 10 years when the U has had a few more Natties under Manny— he will be hailed as a “NCAA trailblazer and genius” as the “Saban of the 2020’s” for his early adopter of portal players.

Cant tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

15 and :shocked:

Advertisement
Different books have different odds, TIFWIW

Alabama -- 3/1
Clemson -- 4/1
Ohio State, Oklahoma -- 15/2
Georgia -- 12/1
Notre Dame -- 15/1
Texas A&M -- 18/1
Iowa State -- 22/1
Florida, Texas -- 25/1
North Carolina, USC, LSU, Cincinnati -- 30/1
Oregon, Indiana, Miami -- 50/1
Wisconsin, Oklahoma State, Iowa -- 60/1
Auburn -- 75/1
Washington, West Virginia, Northwestern, Arizona State, Penn State -- 100/1

I was listening to someone today who said if you literally bet the same amount of money on the top four teams winning at the odds he was getting, the worst you could do is break even if Alabama wins. Because it’s almost a dead guarantee one of the top four will win.

College football is sick, if things don’t change in the next 5 to 10 years it will be a dead sport.

I was listening to someone today who said if you literally that the same amount of money on the top four teams winning at the odds he was getting, the worst you could do is break even if Alabama wins. Because it’s almost a dead guarantee one of the top four will win.

College football is sick, if things don’t change in the next 5 to 10 years it will be a dead sport.
I don't see that, he must have different odds.

If you bet 100 each on the Top 4 favorites and Bama wins you win $300, they are about 2.5 or 3:1 at most books. So you lose $150 or $100. Clemson pretty well breaks you even, the other two would be winners.

So yeah I guess if you bet it you do stand a decent chance to win some $ and not lose a ton. Unless someone sneaks in there you did not bet. What 4 would you take? I think I would go Bama, Clemson, OSU, OU.

Advertisement
Did you hear that popping sound? That's the sound of dozens of Canes fans opening their mouths in shock and releasing their suction from Mack Brown's ballsack upon realizing that oddsmakers give Miami better odds than UNC at winning the title next year.
which way were our noses aligned? Makes a big difference...

Advertisement
Back