Met some UGA fans

FAKE Chip Brierre

Band
Banned
had a long conversation at work with a gentleman who's from Georgia.

said a lot of UGA fans will also support us now that Richt is here. they started following Miami as well and really like our team.

thought it was cool to see Richt was so loved.

imagine how you would react if someone asked you about D'nofrio or Golden lol

he thinks that Richt and his family will do well and fit in well here.

Go Canes!

Advertisement

said a lot of UGA fans will also support us now that Richt is here. they started following Miami as well and really like our team.

Go Canes!

I'm scared how I'd react if somebody asked me about Mark or Al, I'd probably smack the person out of instinct

Last edited:
I've said this before but I was pleasantly surprised by them and their class post Richt's "separation". I think Curby Dumb and his wannabe Bama attitude that'll end up more resembling the ****** head corch at Arky might end up having a nefarious effect and they too will become just as annoying as their $EC brethren- especially when Richt attempts to maintain those Georgia high school recruiting ties. Nonetheless, what came out of Athens from their fans regarding Richt and us was classy.

UGA fans are a classy crew. We are in good hands to say the least. We're an Oline and a CB or 2 from being a legit program quickly. 3yrs and we're perennial contenders for the big trophy. The kids that will stay home and play will be difference makers, coupled with some OOS talent and we start rolling. What we've been wanting/waiting for...

Thank you WEZ crew for the banners...

Go Canes!

Advertisement
They didn't act that way about Ray Goff (Gump as they liked to refer to him)....this is not about UGA fans being some outlier in college football...It used to be that Uf was the most (by far) obnoxious fan base....now- the rest of college football has just caught up to them (maybe they still edge it out..but to my point....).......This is not about UGA being super classy fan base- UGA is not some outlier- Mark Richt is. College coaching has turned into a sleazy business...Richt has remained a good dude through it all..we are lucky.

Advertisement
I've said this before but I was pleasantly surprised by them and their class post Richt's "separation". I think Curby Dumb and his wannabe Bama attitude that'll end up more resembling the ****** head corch at Arky might end up having a nefarious effect and they too will become just as annoying as their $EC brethren- especially when Richt attempts to maintain those Georgia high school recruiting ties. Nonetheless, what came out of Athens from their fans regarding Richt and us was classy.

curby will fail....that fake bama **** aint gonna fly when the losses mount. He will be exposed quick. Muskrat 2.0....good coordinator with below mediocre HC ability. Dont let any initial success fool you.....that guy will fail at UGA.

ill never forget richt blowing that game vs bama ... I hope he has changed might of been one of the worst coached games i seen

ill never forget richt blowing that game vs bama ... I hope he has changed might of been one of the worst coached games i seen

I would vote for the Florida game. Coach Richt unofficially took the play calling back over after that and UGA won out (against pretty mediocre teams, to be sure).

Anyway, yes, a *lot* of Georgia fans loved him and still do. That's why I am here. The U is now my second favorite team in college football, and I will be watching your games and checking this board all season.

And this is a completely different Coach Richt the we saw the last 5-6 years at Georgia.

He looks totally re-energized back at the U.

Advertisement
My daughter goes to UGA so I attended several games last year, the team had talent to compete with just about anybody. Their biggest issue was they didn't have a QB who could complete a forward pass

Tons of respect for UGA fans after reading what they posted all over the internet from the day he was hired.

Advertisement

Go Canes!

I'm scared how I'd react if somebody asked me about Mark or Al, I'd probably smack the person out of instinct

you mean you would not read and then react? You are obviously a "me" guy.

I would vote for the Florida game. Coach Richt unofficially took the play calling back over after that and UGA won out (against pretty mediocre teams, to be sure).

Anyway, yes, a *lot* of Georgia fans loved him and still do. That's why I am here. The U is now my second favorite team in college football, and I will be watching your games and checking this board all season.

And this is a completely different Coach Richt the we saw the last 5-6 years at Georgia.

He looks totally re-energized back at the U.

He does seem to be different from when he was at UGA ... And I agree, it seems to be better.

I'm not sure if he just feels more comfortable, as if he knows he is needed at Miami ... Or if the demands at UGA had just worn him out.

It will be interesting to see the results on the field.

I think the lack of hostility from UGA fans is probably because we haven't played them since Lyndon Johnson was in office, and Richt didn't bail out on them.

Advertisement
Back