Met CMRicht tonite

Advertisement
I made this same comment but was told by the CIS college football contract experts, that I didn't know how contracts work.
So, I guess I'm not the only one who thinks when a coach quits, thus breaching their part of said contract, they aren't owed millions left on said contract.
He was a good man and a decent coach but constantly getting praised for not "handcuffing" the school by "taking" upwards of 20 million dollars for quitting, is hysterical.
Pretty sure I have a better grasp of contracts than anyone on CIS. I’m good with my analysis over some **** who saw something on a blog once.

I made this same comment but was told by the CIS college football contract experts, that I didn't know how contracts work.
So, I guess I'm not the only one who thinks when a coach quits, thus breaching their part of said contract, they aren't owed millions left on said contract.
He was a good man and a decent coach but constantly getting praised for not "handcuffing" the school by "taking" upwards of 20 million dollars for quitting, is hysterical.

There are plenty of instances of "mutual parting of ways" where an employee approaches the employer about leaving. I've personally seen it happen several times but 1) it doesn't happen a lot, and 2) I've only seen it happen at higher levels with people who had good reputations. They got their package, even though they basically quit. I would not be surprised if Richter got something (certainly nowhere near $20m - lol).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back