Message to Blake James

Advertisement
That’s your response? If you had something intelligent to say, you would have done it. “lmao. Ok” is message board code for “I really have no answer for that”.

Here’s a longer version then.

Only a ******* imbecile would demand a coach who hasn’t even completed a season here be fired.

Here’s a longer version then.

Only a ******* imbecile would demand a coach who’s been here basically 1 1/4 seasons be fired.
Not sure which program you're talking about. We were talking about Miami, where Gino DiMare has been the head coach or head recruiter/ hitting coach for the past ten seasons. During that time, we have one (1) singular win in Omaha and have completely missed the postseason twice. While we were losing our second home regional in three years, we decided that it would be a good time to name DiMare as the coach in waiting, with his zero years of head coaching experience.

Don't know where you're getting 1 1/4 seasons from. DiMare was the head coach for all of 2019, the partial 2020 season, and all of 2021.

Advertisement
2012 - lost home regional
2013 - 1-2 as a #2 seed
2014 - lost home regional
2015 - Omaha (0-2)
2016 - Omaha (1-2)
2017 - missed NCAA tournament
2018 - missed NCAA tournament
2019 - 2-2 as a #2 seed

Gino DiMare was an integral part of every bit of that mess.

Advertisement
Calling for the firing of Gino is like wanting to replace FPL with a different power company. You can complain all you want but you're stuck with them forever.

Gino was having a hard time figuring out how many teams are eliminated during regional play this afternoon. I sure hope we have more opinions from the football board in here.

Hey Tex, instead of the juvenile middle finger emoji, why not use actual words to refute someone’s post. Crazy, I know.

Advertisement
2012 - lost home regional
2013 - 1-2 as a #2 seed
2014 - lost home regional
2015 - Omaha (0-2)
2016 - Omaha (1-2)
2017 - missed NCAA tournament
2018 - missed NCAA tournament
2019 - 2-2 as a #2 seed

Gino DiMare was an integral part of every bit of that mess.
Mrs. Diaz (Go canes) is a known Hecht Troll and the boards ultimate kool-aid salesman, anything she says is as transparent as Montana air. This Admin is located in the most fertile HS FB and BB recruiting area and continue to fail to live up to even modest expectations.

Mrs. Diaz (Go canes) is a known Hecht Troll and the boards ultimate kool-aid salesman, anything she says is as transparent as Montana air. This Admin is located in the most fertile HS FB and BB recruiting area and continue to fail to live up to even modest expectations.
Bruh how long you been out on Papers?

The strange thing is this team is headed to the tournament bracketed as a 2nd seed..yet here we find ourselves circling jerking about..what exactly?

Advertisement
They can’t hold real G’s down for long... Real G’s :15 maudes: 0
:fistbump:

I'm back, gettin in them goats ****s, LOL. I got a handful already frothing at the mouth for me. I got to be good though, their cries fall upon the mods ears with much volume.

Advertisement
Back