Message to Blake James

Advertisement
Harry Potter Yes GIF by Sky

Advertisement
Gino is going nowhere not with his last name.

But Arteaga needs to go, our pitching got worse. Meteors and Rosario are studs, imagine what they would be with a real coach.

Advertisement
That’s what we’re saying

And what I'm saying is saying it with your mouth is absolutely pointless and reeks of entitlement if you're not saying it with your checkbook. And I don't mean buying tickets and merchandise.

The University of Miami exists because of tuition and donations. If you don't contribute to one, the other or both, you're an outsider who thinks he's owed something without actually contributing.

Hate it all you want but that's the reality of the situation. It's like buying a day pass to a member's only golf club and complaining about the landscaping.

I'd rather spend my free time being a super mope than putting my heart into an Athletics department that has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to not care about winning.

Bingo.

At best, yell at the BoT who employs James and feels that he's a competent athletic director due to being a decent fundraiser.

I love some on here; "Yeah, man—keep making that noise!" as if screaming on this message board moves the needle.

The University of Miami and BoT will respond to one phase only, "I'll be withholding my donation this year"—and that better be a seven-figure check if you're going to get their attention. They ain't sweating some measly Hurricane Club three figure check.

Advertisement
LMFAO it's about money. It's always been about money. Somehow y'all still don't get that.

Exactly. As long as that ACC rev share / TV money and adidas checks keep cashing, UM is happy.

College football has become a huge money sport and Miami is now paying the price for being a small private school with a fanbase mostly made up of non-alum who don't write checks.

Money talks... yet we have fans still rocking ten-year old Nike gear, while backslapping each other for tossing in a few hundred bucks to fly a plane and banner over the stadium three hours before kickoff.

That'll show the BoT our fan base means business.

Bingo.

At best, yell at the BoT who employs James and feels that he's a competent athletic director due to being a decent fundraiser.

I love some on here; "Yeah, man—keep making that noise!" as if screaming on this message board moves the needle.

The University of Miami and BoT will respond to one phase only, "I'll be withholding my donation this year"—and that better be a seven-figure check if you're going to get their attention. They ain't sweating some measly Hurricane Club three figure check.
Says the guy on message boards?

And what I'm saying is saying it with your mouth is absolutely pointless and reeks of entitlement if you're not saying it with your checkbook. And I don't mean buying tickets and merchandise.

The University of Miami exists because of tuition and donations. If you don't contribute to one, the other or both, you're an outsider who thinks he's owed something without actually contributing.

Hate it all you want but that's the reality of the situation. It's like buying a day pass to a member's only golf club and complaining about the landscaping.
This is a dumb excuse. If the people with all the money don’t care, which they obviously aren’t holding Blake accountable, you think everybody should just let Miami athletics rot? Are you saying the opinions of people who donate less that 5 figures don’t matter? Do you tell people who donate $100 to their favorite politician that they should shut up and if they really want change in their neighborhood fork over 6 figures?

This is a Miami forum. Idk if you know this, but the whole point of it is to talk about Miami sports. Mentioning the entire athletic department is underachieving and saying they could be doing much better with a new AD that cares about winning is a fact.

Last edited:
Advertisement

UM Athletics exists in large part because of ACC welfare checks.

Bingo.

What exactly do you want james to do? You think he should fire DiMare?

Advertisement
Back