Official Message Board Geniuses

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wonder if exposure on MBG gets the site a temporary bump in traffic
You mean it drives traffic to MBG...

CIS drives the content....Gator Tears/Nole Tears are the OG "MBG" threads before they even existed...

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...

Jd3FOnloNFLrO.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Should we be concerned that Mario and staff may elect to play all upperclassmen vs Florida, the way that Golden did vs the Gators in 2013?

Back in 2013 Golden announced that no true freshmen would be allowed to play that week as it was a game "for the seniors." Golden and Moario are plenty alike when compared side-by-side, and with the pressure to win now there may be a reluctance to allow first-year players to play on a big stage on the road. This approach worked for Golden and Miami in 2013, and that game was played at home.

What kind of reception would Cristobal receive if the same tactic is employed about 3 months from now week 1 in Canesville?

Should we be concerned that Mario and staff may elect to play all upperclassmen vs Florida, the way that Golden did vs the Gators in 2013?

Back in 2013 Golden announced that no true freshmen would be allowed to play that week as it was a game "for the seniors." Golden and Moario are plenty alike when compared side-by-side, and with the pressure to win now there may be a reluctance to allow first-year players to play on a big stage on the road. This approach worked for Golden and Miami in 2013, and that game was played at home.

What kind of reception would Cristobal receive if the same tactic is employed about 3 months from now week 1 in Canesville?
I do not at all remember Golden doing that.

But yes, I am concerned Mario will make terrible decisions before and during the game.

I do not at all remember Golden doing that.

But yes, I am concerned Mario will make terrible decisions before and during the game.
It was bizzarre because one week prior vs FAU the true freshmen played a ton: Coley, Burns, Edwards, AQM, Elder, Grace, Carter, Dobard. Of those, only AQM saw limited action at DE vs Florida because David Gilbert was working his way back from a foot injury.

Advertisement
Back