Official Message Board Geniuses

Advertisement
Dude need to leave Uncle Darlene basement for a while. He's gone full Officer Doofus on us. Pulling on himself all day like @LeavingJesusland

someone bothers GIF
masturbating shake it GIF by Smasher Network

Advertisement
This is pure comedy gold.

One guy advocating multiple federal felonies to keep a flight from departing Hartsfield so UGA can keep Raiola.

Another guy with professional advice, pulled out of his ***, on how to make **** better so it can become a billion dollar business, when it’s already a multi-billion dollar business.

Genius, I tell you.

Advertisement
This doesn’t have anything to do with Miami but look how sad and pathetic Georgia fans are. This wound up on the Message Board Geniuses Twitter.

that's just humiliating.

someone needs to just crawl into a hole and never come out for the sake of humanity.

Has Dylan Raiola really been @Paranos this whole time??
1) Nothing wrong w/liking a thicker gal.

2) Live look at Raiola in Lincoln on a visit:

200.gif

Side note - totally unrelated to #1, might have to go visit Nebraska myself sometime.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's weird. I googled Nebraska coeds and none of them looked that big.
this is the kinda logic you get only in college football message board......anyone in a college town looks fat/ugly and everyone of our players is in south beach daily partying and having the time of their lives. Just the way it is....

this is the kinda logic you get only in college football message board......anyone in a college town looks fat/ugly and everyone of our players is in south beach daily partying and having the time of their lives. Just the way it is....
Having done grad school in the former and undergrad in the latter, I can say that sometimes stereotypes aren't that far off.

Advertisement
Back