Memphis showing how it is done.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Except he didn't build it.

It's his 4th year there.
No coach before him has ever won more than 10 games.
He just won 12.
Their starting QB was signed by Norvell at ASU.
He got him to transfer there.
Their top WR was signed by Norvell as H
Their top RB was signed by Norvell as HC.

But yeah 4 years after Fuente left he's had more success than he ever had and just lucked into 12-1, I guess.

It's his 4th year there.
No coach before him has ever won more than 10 games.
He just won 12.
Their starting QB was signed by Norvell at ASU.
He got him to transfer there.
Their top WR was signed by Norvell as H
Their top RB was signed by Norvell as HC.

But yeah 4 years after Fuente left he's had more success than he ever had and just lucked into 12-1, I guess.

He’s def had a lot of success but to say he “built” that program is wrong. He took what Fuente did and expanded on it, which he deserves credit for sure

Tough call. May be the final straw if we get so excited watching the West Canaan Coyotes run the oopty oop, then their OC doesn’t start Lingard when he gets here...
True. That clown Diaz used 3 QBs in a game and hand no spark on offense so why in the **** did he have to loose by putting Lingrad in? He is a little prema donna prick in my opinion.
How is this o-line going to block any better for the top RBs we have coming in a freshmen?

Advertisement
And the new HC never played CFB and was never a coordinator. He was the DL coach for Norvell.

Memphis giving Penn State all it can handle and the have no where near the recruiting area nor campus as the U does.
You either have it nor you don't. And these coaches down here are a definite don't so is AD.

It's a little early to crown these guys, as bad as they are Pitt should have beaten PSU.

Advertisement
That WR for Penn State is a playmaker, none of UM WRs can do anything like that. That is an indictment on recruiting. Marcus Flemming, Mookie Cooper, Dejuan Mcdougal, all guys with elite speed that UM had a chance with, but felt like they were not UM quality.

And now Penn State makes adjustments and it’s Memphis can’t handle the pressure

Advertisement
Back