Memphis OC Dillingham: Do with this what you will

Advertisement
who the **** told you this? People were questioning him from the jUMP...He had pedestrian jr year numbers..it got compounded worse when he went to IMG. He didnt even stand out at Camps. Our OC and QB coach arent that good at evaluating qbs
He was a top qb prospect before we dropped him. And why are you issuing all bold characters? Sitowski ain’t worth it.

Also, you don’t think Jarren is good? And that their QB evals this year suck because everyone of the QBs this year other than Rattler is meh? I’m not understanding your logic on their qb evals. Play calling and coaching maybe but evals naw.

Nah bro you're tripping. Kaaya was C/o 2014 with Rosier, yes, both golden recruits. Sherriffs was also a Golden recruit, from the 2015 class. Which is why I said I'll admit it was a bad eval from James Coley.
Idk if you remember, but when Richt took over for Miami, it was the end of the 2015-2016 season, and the SWAG 16 class had Jack Allison and N'kosi Perry already committed for 2017 class. Perry de-committed after Al Golden was fired, and Jack stayed committed then re-affirmed when we hired Richt. Richt continued to pursue Perry as our QB and obviously got him to recommit.
Idk what we’re disagreeing on here. How am I tripping if we’re telling the same story?

Advertisement
I also hope that people realize that IF we do get a new OC and a new offense that it MAY take up to. 2 years for our offense's players to become proficient with using it.

That is reality ...change requires patience. Something that can be sorely lacking here.

Advertisement
I also hope that people realize that IF we do get a new OC and a new offense that it MAY take up to. 2 years for our offense's players to become proficient with using it.

That is reality ...change requires patience. Something that can be sorely lacking here.

Completely. Yes.
But great OCs can have us much better next season.

The bar is so low right now and all

Wonder why DJ was watching this game and what the offense was running so closely?

Attachments

• FC3DA08A-5956-4E8A-8EA0-A35D5AE1532D.png
    FC3DA08A-5956-4E8A-8EA0-A35D5AE1532D.png
    412.8 KB · Views: 254
Completely. Yes.
But great OCs can have us much better next season.

The bar is so low right now and all
Whatever and however Richt is trying to “teach” offense, is not working. That’s what makes Briles so appealing. Instant production

I’ll be honest: I watched Memphis yesterday and wasn’t impressed by the fact they refused to adjust in the second half. UCF started stacking the box to stop the Wildcat and Memphis kept doing the same stuff. With that said, I know Norvell calls the plays, not Dilly — so that’s not his fault.

Advertisement
I’ll be honest: I watched Memphis yesterday and wasn’t impressed by the fact they refused to adjust in the second half. UCF started stacking the box to stop the Wildcat and Memphis kept doing the same stuff. With that said, I know Norvell calls the plays, not Dilly — so that’s not his fault.
Read an article yesterday that stated that the OC provides 3 plays Norvell choses 1 of the 3 plays to run.

Advertisement
Just hire Dillingham already. I understand he doesn't call plays at Memphis but Richt sucks to much for me to care. I just need something completely different in the building offensive and I honestly don't care who. When your defense finishes #2 in total defense and you finish 7-5 because of your 92nd ranked offense playing a bunch of 60th ranked defenses in the ACC then it calls for desperate moves.

If James Coley was calling plays for us this year then we're easily 10-2 and Coley ain't even that good but he looks like Sean McVay compared to Richt.

Just hire Dillingham already. I understand he doesn't call plays at Memphis but Richt sucks to much for me to care. I just need something completely different in the building offensive and I honestly don't care who. When your defense finishes #2 in total defense and you finish 7-5 because of your 92nd ranked offense playing a bunch of 60th ranked defenses in the ACC then it calls for desperate moves.

If James Coley was calling plays for us this year then we're easily 10-2 and Coley ain't even that good but he looks like Sean McVay compared to Richt.

you mean half-back pass in a blizzard Coley? Coley was fine for about the first scripted 8-10 plays. It's basically what he did for Jimbo when he was at FSU, but Jimbo called the game. He was a bit over his head as an OC, imo. Coley was not that good a play caller once the defense adjusted.

you mean half-back pass in a blizzard Coley? Coley was fine for about the first scripted 8-10 plays. It's basically what he did for Jimbo when he was at FSU, but Jimbo called the game. He was a bit over his head as an OC, imo. Coley was not that good a play caller once the defense adjusted.
He still had a better Offense than Rorcht and obviously more than 5 plays

Well.. at least it was unpredictable and creative.

Advertisement
Back