Melvin Hired as DLINE coach

So this guy has experience ..Just a little to much for a short period of time from High School coach to FIU...In the meantime you've got to wonder when you win a ring with Belichick, then bounce around the college level, to Cleveland the CFL and the Mighty Tampa Bucs, only to get canned, ending up a FIU...It's unfortunate that his career has been on a downward spiral before landing at the "U". Based on performance, I assume the d-line won't be trending upward any time soon...

to be fair, you look at any asst. coaches resume and you see this kind of stuff. Just for the heck of it I took at Oregenon's resume who most would think here is a **** good dline coach, and you see the same pattern.

he got fired after winning a super bowl. lol
He didnt get fired, he left for the Browns job when Crennel the DC for the pats got the HC job there.

dude your a golden lover

Advertisement
Everybody wearing their WEEEFENSE shirt, very intimidating:q3XKXeX:

I'm so sick of Folden's catch phrases and hashtags. If the mother fvcker would spend as much time learning a new defensive scheme as he does coming up with excuses, catch phrases, hashtags, etc. we would be cot dam national champions. That's how committed he is to doing everything he can do except fixing the real problem.

Lee Fong, owner of the all-you-can-eat buffet, Chinaconda, across the street from campus is sweating bullets.

So this guy has experience ..Just a little to much for a short period of time from High School coach to FIU...In the meantime you've got to wonder when you win a ring with Belichick, then bounce around the college level, to Cleveland the CFL and the Mighty Tampa Bucs, only to get canned, ending up a FIU...It's unfortunate that his career has been on a downward spiral before landing at the "U". Based on performance, I assume the d-line won't be trending upward any time soon...

to be fair, you look at any asst. coaches resume and you see this kind of stuff. Just for the heck of it I took at Oregenon's resume who most would think here is a **** good dline coach, and you see the same pattern.

He didnt get fired, he left for the Browns job when Crennel the DC for the pats got the HC job there.

Really? Pats won the "Melvin Super Bowl" (that's what UM will be calling it soon) in 2001. Romeo Crennel was named Cleveland corch in 2005.

Last edited:
SIAP, but LULZ at this:

B9mMesOIIAAqV6-.jpg:medium

I'm dying at the "developed Wilkerson into 1st round draft pick" part.

Muhammed Wilkerson has been the focal point for any pro-Folden idiots still left thinking this Folden and the Temple crew can still develop players.

Excellent use of the photo of Melvin on the Bucs coaching staff too, considering he's donning the gear of the team that shytcanned him.

Advertisement

Really? Pats won the "Melvin Super Bowl" (that's what UM will be calling it soon) in 2001. Romeo Crennel was named Cleveland corch in 2005.

L
U
L
Z

This board never lets the facts get in the way of trying to shield Folden and his band of losers from criticism.

Is it me or do our guys look very soft for "elite" athletes?

We haven't looked physically elite since Butch/Moffits players left. Swasey is one of the worst in the field and it shows on game day. He doesn't even have a science background and is nothing more than a guidance counselor.

Advertisement

We haven't looked physically elite since Butch/Moffits players left. Swasey is one of the worst in the field and it shows on game day. He doesn't even have a science background and is nothing more than a guidance counselor.

Makes you wonder how in the **** he has kept a job through three coaching changes. I'm praying the next person that comes in cleans house. He has to be connected with someone on the BOT or Donna to have stayed around this long. It definitely hasn't been due to his performance or I should say lack thereof.

Their neither special nor elite

The guys who just left look pretty special to the NFL.

NFLs licking their jobs at the potential coming from players who perseveres under pathetic coaching.

Advertisement
Everybody wearing their WEEEFENSE shirt, very intimidating:q3XKXeX:

I'm so sick of Folden's catch phrases and hashtags. If the mother fvcker would spend as much time learning a new defensive scheme as he does coming up with excuses, catch phrases, hashtags, etc. we would be cot dam national champions. That's how committed he is to doing everything he can do except fixing the real problem.

The defensive scheme is a symptom of the problem: the problem is softness. The coach is soft, his defensive scheme is soft, his instructions to the OC are soft, the players' mindsets are soft (and some of their physiques).

Anyone saying swasey sucks is obviously dumb as a bag of bricks. It's no secret why majority if not all of our NFL players train with that man every year in the offseason.....

Anyone saying swasey sucks is obviously dumb as a bag of bricks. It's no secret why majority if not all of our NFL players train with that man every year in the offseason.....

They get to come to Miami, use the facilities for free, hang out with old friends...

Do you think the NFL S&C guys aren't drawing up off-season training programs for their players? That Swasey's the guy doing it?

Advertisement

Still waiting for one of you Swasey slurpers to name a olineman and dlineman that comes back and trains with him

Advertisement
Back