Mekhi Becton 2017 OT is still available UM should reach out

Paranos

All-ACC
Mekhi Becton 2017 3* OT from Highland Springs, VA is still available Miami should reach out and see they can't get him to flip his last official visit from Mich St to Miami. There was article about how MSU was out because they struggled this season an that his top 2 schools are UVA and Michigan but Michigan was slow playing him until recently.

Becton moves well for a 6'7" 345lbs'er but could benefit from a redshirt year to improve his footwork and techniques.

Louisville is also a player in his recruitment.

[HUDL]video/3/2970766/57fcfd81f61708a65434cc7d[/HUDL]

Last edited:
Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;6rkpl4s1ty0]https://youtu.be/6rkpl4s1ty0[/video]

Last edited:
I like his fire, activity level and seems to have long limbs. But all I see is a really big kid beating up a bunch of little kids. Maybe its the offense he played in, but there isn't a single second in that 6mins highlight that shows him shuffling his feet in order to pass protect. So who knows if he can.

Advertisement
The University of Middle Indiana (UMi) is gonna close hard in this recruiting cycle

This highlight film made me laugh. He's dominating these poor little kids...

Advertisement
Good find Para...

But, his blocking strategy seems to be he's just gonna push the **** out of you if you stand in front of him lol.

Do you know if he's played for all 4 years? He seems really raw like he hasn't been playing for a long time.

I think we have a great shot at signing a guy we haven't recruited the entire cycle who is also being recruited by Michigan and his hometown team. Another great idea, Parrotnose!

Advertisement
I think we have a great shot at signing a guy we haven't recruited the entire cycle who is also being recruited by Michigan and his hometown team. Another great idea, Parrotnose!

You're not giving Paramus enough credit.

Earlier he had detailed comparisons on our quarterbacks who he's never actually seen throw. That takes tremendous skill. So don't knock it.

The guy has a keen eye for talent .

Advertisement

Earlier he had detailed comparisons on our quarterbacks who he's never actually seen throw. That takes tremendous skill. So don't knock it.

I have seen them throw, live at practice have you?

Go Canes

I have seen them throw, live at practice have you?

Go Canes

Really?

Explain how you can get to watch practices, when the press gets only the first five minutes and even Golden canes can't, with the possible exception of one scripted half hour of grabass.

Advertisement
Back