Mekhi Becton 2017 OT is still available UM should reach out

Advertisement
I think we have a great shot at signing a guy we haven't recruited the entire cycle who is also being recruited by Michigan and his hometown team. Another great idea, Parrotnose!

You're not giving Paramus enough credit.

Earlier he had detailed comparisons on our quarterbacks who he's never actually seen throw. That takes tremendous skill. So don't knock it.

The guy has a keen eye for talent .

I have seen them throw, live at practice have you?

Go Canes

Really?

Explain how you can get to watch practices, when the press gets only the first five minutes and even Golden canes can't, with the possible exception of one scripted half hour of grabass.

I am not press. An I don't choose to put everything out on a message board for ***** and giggles. Anyway this thread is starting to go left instead of focusing on UM's need for Quality Tackles to be added to the 2017 class.

Go Canes

actual height 6-6 and weight is near 350. Was 300 a year ago. Feet are those of a guard. Tackle in ACC speed rushers eat him up.

Advertisement
I think we have a great shot at signing a guy we haven't recruited the entire cycle who is also being recruited by Michigan and his hometown team. Another great idea, Parrotnose!

Earlier he had detailed comparisons on our quarterbacks who he's never actually seen throw. That takes tremendous skill. So don't knock it.

Go Canes

Really?

Explain how you can get to watch practices, when the press gets only the first five minutes and even Golden canes can't, with the possible exception of one scripted half hour of grabass.

I am not press. An I don't choose to put everything out on a message board for ****s and giggles. Anyway this thread is starting to go left instead of focusing on UM's need for Quality Tackles to be added to the 2017 class.

Go Canes

Agree..it was to evaluate his potential to play here.

Go Canes

Really?

I am not press. An I don't choose to put everything out on a message board for ****s and giggles. Anyway this thread is starting to go left instead of focusing on UM's need for Quality Tackles to be added to the 2017 class.

Go Canes

I enjoy your posts.

Go Canes

Really?

Go Canes

Keep up the dedicated work....lot harder to find players like this than to make jokes.

Advertisement
Back