Step 1:

LINK: Native American tribe reacquires 465 acres of sacred land

Step 2:

View attachment 226066

atomic bomb explosion GIF

View attachment 226067

Step 3:

View attachment 226068

So build it in Richmond County, Virginia, or do we have a closer sacred site that we can nuke?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fellas,

Please don't maul me. Be gentle.

I remember some crazy sounding idea of tearing a "public school" down to build a stadium.

Could Miami buy out or partner with a "private school", say for example, Gulliver Prep, and build a stadium on their already existing campus? I grew up in NJ. We have Seton Hall University and Seton Hall Prep, both private institutions and affiliated. What about Miami Prep or Gulliver/Miami Prep? Build the stadium on their campus for multi use? or completely buy out the school and expand the Miami campus to include that? Is it crazy? I am totally ignorant. Just looking at a map, and thought since the idea of tearing down a public school was brought up, thought it would be far more easier or less obstacles to deal with a private school, where I assume the public wouldn't have much say, because it doesn't involve public dollars? and it is not the notorious Coral Gables.

@OriginalCanesCanesCanes
@Rellyrell

Thoughts fellas?

Last edited:
Fellas,

I remember some crazy sounding idea of tearing a "public school" down to build a stadium.

Could Miami buy out or partner with a "private school", say for example, Gulliver Prep, and build a stadium on their already existing campus? I grew up in NJ. We have Seton Hall University and Seton Hall Prep, both private institutions and affiliated. What about Miami Prep or Gulliver/Miami Prep? Build the stadium on their campus for multi use? or completely buy out the school and expand the Miami campus to include that? Is it crazy? I am totally ignorant. Just looking at a map, and thought since the idea of tearing down a public school was brought up, thought it would be far more easier or less obstacles to deal with a private school, where I assume the public wouldn't have much say, because it doesn't involve public dollars? and it is not the notorious Coral Gables.
awesome idea. practical and realistic. not a lot of obstacles. i like

Advertisement
Not really realistic. Gulliver is in zip code 33156 which is still Coral Gables so that’s that.
I thought it was in Pinecrest? The upper campus? I think the elementary or K thru 8 is in Coral Gables

Advertisement
i like the idea. nay, love the idea. that one lane each way street can easily handle 50000+ fans. i see no issues that cannot be easily overcome with a few police officers at critical intersections.

azucar

p.d. that one lane street is 30 mph and is monitored by pinecrest's finest who loved to confer speeding tickets. so using my back of the envelope traffic analysis vacating 50000+ fans should only take 4-6 hours, give or take an hour.

Last edited:
Fellas,

@OriginalCanesCanesCanes
@Rellyrell

Thoughts fellas?

Actually, not a bad idea. Seriously. I would b interested to know @TheOriginalCane & @OriginalCanesCanesCanes thoughts on that or any who may be an alum of Gulliver Prep.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back