MEGA Mega Merged Stadium Thread.

Advertisement
So do mine. Are you insinuating that every single person in that section comes to the stadium and then stays in the sideline club the entire game? lol

My guess is they have an unwritten rule not to give their tickets away to the common-folk.
nah I know a decent amount that got gifted tickets tot hat section.

Stephen Ross, a Gator alum, will celebrate another Gator NC if given a chance... probably would also celebrate a Nole NC if given the chance.
That's our home stadium :snoopfacepalm:

Advertisement
He is actually a Michigan alum....still wish him gone from owning the Fins
Forgive me, he attended UF for a couple of years then transferred to Mich... but must have much love for UF.
Personally, not a Fins fan so I don't care who owns them, I just want out of that stadium as a Canes fan.

Yo @rok They re-sodded the field at Hard Rock before the Miami-FSU game. Put generic "MIAMI" in the end zones.
Tore up the field after the game and are in the process of re-sodding again.

I was monitoring this all week. Soon as the generic (actually Dolphins insignia) were painted I knew we were toast.

Advertisement
Forgive me, he attended UF for a couple of years then transferred to Mich... but must have much love for UF.
Personally, not a Fins fan so I don't care who owns them, I just want out of that stadium as a Canes fan.
he doesn't have love for UF. his name is on the business school at mich and hes their biggest donor. the UF day only happened bc there are a lot of gator fans in miami, the canes still sucked, and the organizer is a dolphins legendary WR and former gator.

he doesn't have love for UF. his name is on the business school at mich and hes their biggest donor. the UF day only happened bc there are a lot of gator fans in miami, the canes still sucked, and the organizer is a dolphins legendary WR and former gator.
I'll take your word for it... Ross has no love for UF. The celebration was still an abomination... regardless of who the organizer was and what drove him and the Dolphin organization to pull it off. Oh so the Canes still sucked so they can **** on us... Come on man!!!
Just solidifies why we need a Canes stadium... we are a red-headed stepchild in Joe Robbie!!!

I'll take your word for it... Ross has no love for UF. The celebration was still an abomination... regardless of who the organizer was and what drove him and the Dolphin organization to pull it off. Oh so the Canes still sucked so they can **** on us... Come on man!!!
Just solidifies why we need a Canes stadium... we are a red-headed stepchild in Joe Robbie!!!
you do realize SFL has a ton of gators and noles alums right? theyre in the business to make money.

https://michiganross.umich.edu/ - this is their business school.

we also dont deserve a **** stadium. stop this ****. we wont even need one w how little people will care next year after the flop this year.

you do realize SFL has a ton of gators and noles alums right? theyre in the business to make money.

https://michiganross.umich.edu/ - this is their business school.

we also dont deserve a **** stadium. stop this ****. we wont even need one w how little people will care next year after the flop this year.
Dude... let's just agree to disagree.
I don't give a rat's *** about Noles and Gator alums and fans. I've been a Canes fan for a very long time, and had season tickets for almost three decades in the OB. I know about FSU and UF, my daughter is a UF alum... so what. I love it how supposed Canes fans can justify getting **** on for money.
So, we don't deserve a Hurricane Stadium, lol... again let's just agree to disagree... I'm a Canes fan... period.

Advertisement
Dude... let's just agree to disagree.
I don't give a rat's *** about Noles and Gator alums and fans. I've been a Canes fan for a very long time, and had season tickets for almost three decades in the OB. I know about FSU and UF, my daughter is a UF alum... so what. I love it how supposed Canes fans can justify getting **** on for money.
So, we don't deserve a Hurricane Stadium, lol... again let's just agree to disagree... I'm a Canes fan... period.
ive been a canes fan all my life. I have season tickets too and went to the school. the fins fans are made up of Canes, Noles, Gators, etc. the canes fans are just canes fans. diff products for very diff fanbases in terms of support. were not getting a stadium so you can kiss that tropical park dream goodbye

ive been a canes fan all my life. I have season tickets too and went to the school. the fins fans are made up of Canes, Noles, Gators, etc. the canes fans are just canes fans. diff products for very diff fanbases in terms of support. were not getting a stadium so you can kiss that tropical park dream goodbye
Lets just agree to disagree. Have a nice day!

Advertisement
3-game road win streak. Meanwhile, we've been blown-out at home three times this year.

John Ruiz please save us!
We do NOT have home field advantage... because we don't have a home field.
I just love the arguments for staying at Joe Robbie... they all have emotional references to other universities and the Dolphins... it's so laughable, and so pathetic.

Another thing to thank the evil Donna S.

Hot Take:

Miami would have 3 or more wins if we'd played every game this year on the road.

We have played significantly better away from Son Life.

If you caught her looking the other way a nice, firm door check would be legit
If she pointed that **** at me, I’d have two options, either plow her to **** with my car, or make a purchase myself.

Advertisement
Back