MEGA Mega Merged Stadium Thread.

Advertisement
I Dont Think So No Way GIF

Advertisement
Am I the only one who likes Hard Rock Stadium?

I think its a fine place for the Canes to play and the location is fairly convenient. I barely have to enter Dade County to go to games.
Whatever is coming in a stadium will NOT be even close to the amenities of a Super Bowl NFL stadium PERIOD.
Even though I’d love to have a stadium at Tropical Park , I know it will be subpar

I could walk to games LOLOL

I assure you fans will be depressed at the tremendous drop off in the surrounding perks and those awesome giant LED 5 K screens that will not be happening in new stadium anywhere let alone sports bars all around the club sections AC COOL.

Hard rock spends millions in every offseason keeping it up to top condition.

Brother you are 🎯🎯🎯 point

GOCANES

Advertisement
There's nothing wrong with HRS. If miami can average 10+ wins in the next two years, HRS will be rocking.
It’s good enough to qualify for SB every 4-5 years , state of the art stadium with probably the BEST field in grass in sports.

Can’t beat it , as teams if they like HRS I assure you they love playing here , the locker rooms are hotels.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are you nuts. Do you realize what the parking mess we would have at a stadium at Tropical Park.

HRS is so dam easy to get in and out. I take Ives Dairy in and out and have never had a problem. Oh and I go both days since I'm a Dolphins season ticket holder too.

Two separate issues, parking at HRS is an issue now. And thanks for the compliment

Advertisement
Back