Meet Todd Stroud UM's new Dline Coach

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t understand why I’m supposed to be mad based on that video. Lol you really judging the guys energy based of a 2 minute interview where all he talked about was the depth chart.

they don't see a big flashy hire or **** name and this is the route they go. I remember when Jess Simpson was hired and people were like who?? he's never coached college or recruited?? Now you would think he was the greatest DLine coach ever.

Advertisement
Check his bio? His dline at Oregon trash. Dline at Washington st was trash there too. Dlines at Arizona trash too.

I will only reference a few, because this foolishness has taken enough time.

2016 Wash St was 8th nationally in Tackles for loss and 30th in team Sacks.
2015 Wash St was 44th in TFL's and 42nd in sacks. Both years those numbers smoked Miami's defensive stats.

Joe ***aofe Salave'a is a bad *** Dline coach.

Go Canes

Advertisement
they don't see a big flashy hire or **** name and this is the route they go. I remember when Jess Simpson was hired and people were like who?? he's never coached college or recruited?? Now you would think he was the greatest DLine coach ever.

It's actually hilarious because that's exactly what CIS had to say when Simpson was hired. And now it's all about how wonderful he was and so hard to replace.

What do you guys base this sht on? So the DL playing well makes Simpson a great coach? Ok, let's talk about Rumph. Because those guys have looked pretty good, but CIS want's him fired yesterday. Kool was the greatest until we didn't get the DL recruits we wanted, then on-field production didn't matter he just sucked.

So what's the deal, we just being mad about whatever happens then making up a story or what?

Advertisement
What was Simpson's resume?

You know, the guy you're freaking out about leaving.

Bargain bin fanbase

Settle down. Not at all worried about Simpson leaving. Not even saying this a downgrade. It's just another cheap hire.

Hopefully it pans out though.

I will only reference a few, because this foolishness has taken enough time.

2016 Wash St was 8th nationally in Tackles for loss and 30th in team Sacks.
2015 Wash St was 44th in TFL's and 42nd in sacks. Both years those numbers smoked Miami's defensive stats.

Joe ***aofe Salave'a is a bad *** Dline coach.

Go Canes
Those facts are trash lol.

This is a silly post.

There’s a big difference between how a coach speaks to the media and how he coaches his guys on the field.

I don’t know what we are getting in Stroud but to base anything off this clip is foolish.
Spot on, friend.

Advertisement
Back