Meet Todd Stroud UM's new Dline Coach

Paranos

All-ACC
Try not to fall a sleep.

Between Coach Diaz's $4 million to Temple and the $1.5 million for Dan Enos, this type of coaching hire is to be expected. Akron hired a new head coach in December, Stroud was on fired so Manny through him a bone as the best available dline coach he knew and could probably afford.

If manny hired a top tier dline coach he would have to pay him as much of more than Miami's current DC, which could be a bone of contention.

So I am Cross fingers an hoping Stroud pans out in the short term.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is a silly post.

There’s a big difference between how a coach speaks to the media and how he coaches his guys on the field.

I don’t know what we are getting in Stroud but to base anything off this clip is foolish.

Here is another soft spoken dline coach that is a killer make no mistake this man would no sooner stab you in the knock with a pork chop bone for trying take the last Hawaiian roll he had been eyeing.

Advertisement
Try not to fall a sleep.

Between Coach Diaz's $4 million to Temple and the $1.5 million for Dan Enos, this type of coaching hire is to be expected. Akron hired a new head coach in December, Stroud was on borrowed time an Manny through him a bone as the best available dline coach he knew and could probably afford. If manny hired a top tier dline coach he would have to pay him as much of more than Miami's current DC, which could be a bone of contention.

Go Canes

Early contender for most nonsensical post of the year.

Try not to fall a sleep.

Between Coach Diaz's $4 million to Temple and the $1.5 million for Dan Enos, this type of coaching hire is to be expected. Akron hired a new head coach in December, Stroud was on borrowed time an Manny through him a bone as the best available dline coach he knew and could probably afford. If manny hired a top tier dline coach he would have to pay him as much of more than Miami's current DC, which could be a bone of contention.

Go Canes

Well..if I just heard his voice and didn’t see his face..he sounds like good ole Saint Nick..I’m liking him already

Advertisement
Advertisement
At this point I trust anything Manny does until the result of the Florida game. He’s been nearly perfect in the execution of his vision.

Advertisement
Back