Meet TNM and CMD

We changed the date of a football game with six months notice, our fans are victims.

These clowns talk about we need to give bigger bags, yet they can’t shake loose five bucks out of their wallet. As if bags come from the University anyway, they don’t realize bags come from people like them. That’s one of the main reasons we don’t have bags. Cheap *** boosters.

Advertisement
LMAO FREE? the University of MIAMI?

You must not be an alum. I spent six figured on an education and have gotten a couple "free" meals, drinks and swag from it. And then was relentlessly hounded for donations.

i am an alum. graduated 2010. i donate back yearly since i graduated. i guess you couldn't tell that it was a joke after their UF ticket mess.

also, pro tip, since im on one of their society donor lists ( think im on the loyalty society) or w.e. for continuous years of donations, you'll never get a single call other than the occasional one to thank you.

Last edited:
Other universities don’t constantly hound their alumni for money...only UM

they do these things for HC all the time. i bought tickets for one of them a few years ago, but to me, theyre mostly a waste of time. thats just my opinion tho. the wharf is a cool spot so you guys should def stay after if you decide to go.

they do these things for HC all the time. i bought tickets for one of them a few years ago, but to me, theyre mostly a waste of time. thats just my opinion tho. the wharf is a cool spot so you guys should def stay after if you decide to go.
It really is a bunch of guys who love the Canes hanging out with a couple beers, and listening to guys talk. It is not a sit down. Tickets are peripheral, they want to i.d the guys that really can ante up, and why not get them out and chatting among themselves too.

Advertisement
It really is a bunch of guys who love the Canes hanging out with a couple beers, and listening to guys talk. It is not a sit down. Tickets are peripheral, they want to i.d the guys that really can ante up, and why not get them out and chatting among themselves too.

i know. i went to one of them with richt. i personally dont care for those events, thats all. doing it at the wharf is a good touch as it brings out the younger fans who can use it as a pregame happy hour opportunity. i dont think the one i went to included drinks so thats a good touch

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m also a graduate of UIllinois and they actually hound me wayyyyy more than UMiami for money. Maybe cause the state is so broke.

Advice to Illinois: Stop taxing people $1 and then spend $5.

California and Illinois bankruptcies are going to make Cyprus/Greece look very small by comparison.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back