Official Media from Wednesday 9-21

Its not that Mallory didnt have success with his targets. He got them and didn't get a rest. And he got them the way people in here want our players to get the ball, quick and in space.

Mallory, at the end of the day, is an athlete that can move quite well. And he has shown he can do it.
If they would do that more often it would open up so much more in the passing game.

Advertisement
Canes Access has decommitted

1. This guy is a news aggregate account. He does not break news, he does not make news. He acts like he does, however, and maybe if he increases his visibility enough people will (oddly) start giving him actual news. But up to this point he’s just ripped off multiple things from CIS from Cribby and others and “published it” like it was his own info.

2. Having nice graphics will take you a long way. Ten years ago papacane had nice diction, it took him a long way too. I do not mean to imply he’s not a hard worker, or who he hires to do his design isn’t. The work is clean.

3. Lol at acting like UM’s poor play this year is reason for not limiting his growth. My gawd the hubris, and he also said he’d be transitioning to national stuff earlier this year.

4. I am thankful that I no longer have to see posts of his on here as if it was news.

5. @CanesAccess, goodbye.

Its not that Mallory didnt have success with his targets. He got them and didn't get a rest. And he got them the way people in here want our players to get the ball, quick and in space.

Mallory, at the end of the day, is an athlete that can move quite well. And he has shown he can do it.
He was a big part of our success last season during our run. Not sure why suggesting it always turns into some debate. But oh well, guys like Flagg, Ivey, Mallory it is what it is for people

1. This guy is a news aggregate account. He does not break news, he does not make news. He acts like he does, however, and maybe if he increases his visibility enough people will (oddly) start giving him actual news. But up to this point he’s just ripped off multiple things from CIS from Cribby and others and “published it” like it was his own info.

2. Having nice graphics will take you a long way. Ten years ago papacane had nice diction, it took him a long way too. I do not mean to imply he’s not a hard worker, or who he hires to do his design isn’t. The work is clean.

3. Lol at acting like UM’s poor play this year is reason for not limiting his growth. My gawd the hubris, and he also said he’d be transitioning to national stuff earlier this year.

4. I am thankful that I no longer have to see posts of his on here as if it was news.

5. @CanesAccess, goodbye.
world louis GIF

eva green dark shadow GIF

Advertisement
Jeezzzus Susan tried to get Jahfari to take the bait and asked him, “how do you feel about going back to hard rock after playing in front of 107k and how do you feel about the crowds this year”

🤦‍♂️

He handled it like a pro though
smd.jpg

It’s not that he cannot produce with targets it’s more that he does nothing special with his targets. He gets what he should but you’d think others could do the same. The minus is his huge liability blocking. He legitimately ends a drive every game or so with a missed block or holding penalty that puts us behind the sticks. He is frustrating to watch that way as he’s kind of the antithesis of a football player. He doesn’t seem to want any physicality in his game.
Lol bro he is a bad blocker but I feel like you’re being unfair saying he is the antithesis of a football player. You can want to block someone and be bad at it.

He has reliable hands and that’s why he’s been targeted. In a game where we had a lot of drops I don’t think he had one.

Yes his blocking blows and it’s fair to want more, but I don’t think it’s fair to basically call him soft. He just isn’t athletic enough to block those dudes

Advertisement
just thinking - when Kingsbury gets fired this year, we need Ruiz to throw everything he has in life wallet at him for OC

Advertisement
Back