Media Availability Tuesday April 13th

A back end of Avante and James Williams beginning next year could be boss as ****, Rambo is going to be fun to watch for us, anyone writing Huff off needs to get their heads checked. This is the first actual spring he is going through. He came in late as **** in 2019 and then obviously Covid last year. Wiggins needs to get lost.

Advertisement
Interesting comments from Huff - and I’m paraphrasing here - about not the knowing the defense and the transition from HS to college. Confirms what many have suspected as to why he hasn’t played much.

Tae’s response to the question about his injury “No comment sir.” Perfect!

Interesting comments from Huff - and I’m paraphrasing here - about not the knowing the defense and the transition from HS to college. Confirms what many have suspected as to why he hasn’t played much.

Tae’s response to the question about his injury “No comment sir.” Perfect!
I tried telling people last year calling for him to play that you wanted no parts of seeing that lol. He could’ve even like up right , then mix in reading plays and sticking to his assignment. This year he’s miles ahead and I’d expect him to get pt.

I tried telling people last year calling for him to play that you wanted no parts of seeing that lol. He could’ve even like up right , then mix in reading plays and sticking to his assignment. This year he’s miles ahead and I’d expect him to get pt.
That’s basically what he said today and I was impressed that he admitted it. Seems he also has trouble keeping weight on. Said he is about 211.

Advertisement
Rambo mentioned press bail. Really hope we don’t see that as much as we have seen it over last 2 years with baker.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@305to954 go ahead and tell us how the WRs weren't really that bad and guys like Lance Leggett and Aldarius Johnson were worse. Haven't seen any apologists yet here's your chance.

Advertisement
Anybody else hear Avantae hit Susan with the "next question" when she asked about the QBs :ROFLMAO: out of nowhereeeeeeeee
I was just going to post that. I seriously cannot believe that nobody on this board has posted about that yet!

SMD" Avantae, could you tell us what Tyler Van Dyke does on the field that stands out? Also with Jake Garcia as well.

AW " Next question please."

SMD "Excuse me"?

AW "Next question please."

I don't like Susan Miller Dengen anymore that anyone here and I'm fine with Avantae answering with the "Next question please" response but he was kind of a douche about it. I know he's a very young kid but he has got to learn to be a lot smoother than that. I'm absolutely certain that Diaz is going to say something to him about it. Not knocking the kid at all as I would have lost my patience with that hack long ago but he needs to learn to how to make his point in a more pleasant and diplomatic manner. Once you get a reputation with the media they don't let go. I love the kid both on the field and off as I do like his straightforward no BS type of mentality but as an athlete in that spotlight he has to learn to kill with kindness.

@305to954 go ahead and tell us how the WRs weren't really that bad and guys like Lance Leggett and Aldarius Johnson were worse. Haven't seen any apologists yet here's your chance.
Lol aldarius Johnson had like 39 career catches..lance Legett lol..apologize for what??

Advertisement
Back