Media Availability Tuesday April 13th

Advertisement
Advertisement
A few more comments I just saw others picked up:

Rambo: Rambo says he is impressed by the playmakers Miami has on offense when comparing it to what he saw at Oklahoma. In practice, Rambo says he is seeing more man coverage than he did at Oklahoma, where they played more zone. Rambo says all the quarterbacks are good. TVD and Jake have different releases and throw it different ways. Rambo says it has been key getting on the same page.

"..one play."

giphy (8).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rambo: Rambo says he is impressed by the playmakers Miami has on offense when comparing it to what he saw at Oklahoma. In practice, Rambo says he is seeing more man coverage than he did at Oklahoma, where they played more zone. Rambo says all the quarterbacks are good. TVD and Jake have different releases and throw it different ways. Rambo says it has been key getting on the same page.
I swear somebody said “ expect some tweaks to the scheme with more man defense being one of the changes ”.

Advertisement
Rambo basically said the receivers were complacent and felt no pressure. That’s what I heard. That’s how I took it. Face it the seniority is real and there’s no pressure no nervousness you’ll lose ur job so you don’t work hard. Competition breeds excellence. And it’s all fake comp. start playing the young kids and the older ones will either fold or ride to the occasion. Face it the work ethic and mentality we saw in the early 2000’s is gone. Our programs been soft for a while

Advertisement
Back