Media Availability Tuesday April 13th

Advertisement
Man, it’s easy to pull for Avery Huff and Avantae Williams. They’ve been beyond patient and you can tell they are humble in their disposition and laser-focused on contributing.

Their taking the next step will be our BIG MOVE forward!

Advertisement
I was just going to post that. I seriously cannot believe that nobody on this board has posted about that yet!

SMD" Avantae, could you tell us what Tyler Van Dyke does on the field that stands out? Also with Jake Garcia as well.

AW " Next question please."

SMD "Excuse me"?

AW "Next question please."

I don't like Susan Miller Dengen anymore that anyone here and I'm fine with Avantae answering with the "Next question please" response but he was kind of a douche about it. I know he's a very young kid but he has got to learn to be a lot smoother than that. I'm absolutely certain that Diaz is going to say something to him about it. Not knocking the kid at all as I would have lost my patience with that hack long ago but he needs to learn to how to make his point in a more pleasant and diplomatic manner. Once you get a reputation with the media they don't let go. I love the kid both on the field and off as I do like his straightforward no BS type of mentality but as an athlete in that spotlight he has to learn to kill with kindness.
Where is this? When I watched the youtube link posted she asked him one bumbling question about his INT and that was it, did UM cut it? lol

You didn’t read my nuggets Saturday? You know how to cut me the deepest.

He’s been out with an ankle. He rolled in early in spring.

I must’ve miss it. I’ve been hit or Miss on here lately. That f’ing sucks

Advertisement
Back