Meat North Carolina's starting Right Guard

Advertisement
Lampkin was a great HS athlete and looked good at Coastal Carolina. His height presented too much risk for bigger offers, but the ability was there. He must have long arms if he is able to hang in at UNC. If Miami is smart, they will put the taller 3-techs on him.

LMAO , I guess this short OG did a pretty good job .
Why we picked on this kid because of his height and never looked at his heart to be able to start on a power 5 6-0 ACC team heading for the ACCG .
We really got mud on our faces now.

Have we found a player on Clemson who we can trash before a National televised game , now we’re food that everyone wants a piece of now to enjoy.

say what.gif

Advertisement
Why we picked on this kid because of his height and never looked at his heart to be able to start on a power 5 6-0 ACC team heading for the ACCG .

Have we found a player on Clemson who we can trash before a National televised game , now we’re food that everyone wants a piece of now to enjoy.
drugs dancing GIF

He gave up multiple sacks. Beat ****

UNCs OL isn’t good. Drake maye is just special and we have a bunch of JAGS. **** sucks. But seeing a fan cry because we made fun of a player on another team is hilarious.

Advertisement
UNCs OL isn’t good. Drake maye is just special and we have a bunch of JAGS. **** sucks. But seeing a fan cry because we made fun of a player on another team is hilarious.

A bunch of jags?

Jesus man, this board…

Nah you’re right. Our defense is filled with future NFL players.

How many do you think there are? I’m assuming zero?

If that’s your view, then “full of NFL players” would apply.

There are 6 guys playing on defense who will play in the NFL right now.

Bain, Wayne, Kelly, Williams, Kinchens, Mauigoa

How many do you think there are? I’m assuming zero?

If that’s your view, then “full of NFL players” would apply.

There are 6 guys playing on defense who will play in the NFL right now.

Bain, Wayne, Kelly, Williams, Kinchens, Mauigoa
Two of those are true freshman one of which hasn’t played many snaps. Williams and Taylor are busts. You can say they were overrated from the jump, that’s fine, but they disappear in games. We got gashed up the middle repeatedly. Beat deep repeatedly. Kam plays out of position a lot. Constantly trying to jump routes and getting burned. People ripped Davis for one of the touchdowns but he expected safety help over the top and Kam was running up looking to make a play.

Advertisement
Two of those are true freshman one of which hasn’t played many snaps. Williams and Taylor are busts. You can say they were overrated from the jump, that’s fine, but they disappear in games. We got gashed up the middle repeatedly. Beat deep repeatedly. Kam plays out of position a lot. Constantly trying to jump routes and getting burned. People ripped Davis for one of the touchdowns but he expected safety help over the top and Kam was running up looking to make a play.

What are you arguing here? I didn’t mention Taylor because I’ve stated it 100 times on the board the last 12hrs or so.

Playing in the NFL has nothing to do with fan expectations or recruiting hype or rankings.

You made a statement, I gave you an opinion and names of kids who are getting snaps on defense that will more than likely be on NFL rosters.

Advertisement
Back