OilCaneBoy

Sophomore
Lane's price tag keeps going up...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211203-224121_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211203-224121_Chrome.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 112
Advertisement
As you can tell by the avi, I’m a staunch supporter of Joey freshwater. I think we’d be making a big mistake passing up on him.

However if it’s Mario I won’t be upset, considering what Miami’s paying for an AD, it seems that Mario will have all the resources necessary to be a force in the ACC.

Advertisement
We’re going to **** this up. University is FINALLY all in and we’re gonna hire the wrong guy. Mario isn’t bad. He’s just not THE guy
Here is the thing. Is Mario better than Manny? Yes... Is he worth breaking the bank for? IMO, we can probably a comparable HC (Lane, Stoops, etc) at a more reasonable cost. This will also allow us to spread the money around and get better assistants. Let's face it, one of our struggles in luring top head coaches is that we do not have the money for assistants.

Here is the thing. Is Mario better than Manny? Yes... Is he worth breaking the bank for? IMO, we can probably a comparable HC (Lane, Stoops, etc) at a more reasonable cost. This will also allow us to spread the money around and get better assistants. Let's face it, one of our struggles in luring top head coaches is that we do not have the money for assistants.
Agreed. But, the way everybody is talking about how money is no longer an issue, assistants shouldn’t be a problem. Only time will tell

Advertisement
Money is no longer a issue when it comes to staffing

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honest question, is Mario the kind of coach that will attract top assistants? Does he have a deep rolladex?
Yes. And it will be even easier for him to attract them to Miami..he’s well known. Highly respected. Not many Assistants should be off limits.

Did you watch my video? It explains how this all started Lane has the absolute best Agent in CFB coaching..it’s why his name is mentioned in most big openings annually
Honest question, why do you hate lane so much? Is there any particular reason? I feel like you’re his biggest critic on the board 😂

We’re going to **** this up. University is FINALLY all in and we’re gonna hire the wrong guy. Mario isn’t bad. He’s just not THE guy
And Lane is?? Lmfao I can’t wait for Corral to leave so he can go back to being everybody’s favorite 6-6 corch

Advertisement
Back