Me & Coach Coley convo W/ pic

I like coach coley, I personally believe they need a Qb's coach aside from him that will allow him to make adjustments and coach.. Now the D is another topic.. aka hot garbage

What exactly has Coley done as a coordinator to be any better than D'Onofrio??? Have you ever once looked at the stats? He is absolutely dreadful as a coordinator. One of the worst ever at UM, truly. People who say they like Coley can't to seem to ever tell anyone what they like about him.

Guy says the same exact **** that Golden did, who deservedly got lambasted, but yet he's cool? Guy is pathetic, and Jimbo knew it and let him walk when he asked to call plays. **** James Coley, he's a piece of garbage Nole who btw, has done nothing for us in South Florida either.

Coley is under orders from Golden, he isn't going to commit career suicide by dogging him in a text convo with a fan.

His offenses have been no worse then Fisch:

2011: 70th in total, 63rd in scoring
2012: 36th in total, 49th in scoring
2013: 48th in total, 33rd in scoring
2014: 47th in total, 62nd in scoring

It all starts at the top. We run at one of the slowest paces in college football, you think Coley wants to play that way?

And just to prove this point, these were our ranks in yards per play on offense:

2011: 26th
2012: 16th
2013: 11th
2014: 11th

I don't think he's a great OC or anything but for me its hard to judge Coley completely, you can tell he's handcuffed by the head man.

This makes me angry just typing this ****. TCU average the same yards per play as us this year, they averaged 533 ypg (5th) and 46.5 ppg (3rd).

Last edited:
Advertisement
We can even take it back to Shannon:

2007: 111th in total, 103rd in scoring
2008: 89th in total, 50th in scoring
2009: 45th in total, 30th in scoring
2010: 31st in total, 66th in scoring

Even Coker:

2006: 87th in total, 87th in scoring
2005: 74th in total, 55th in scoring
2004: 66th in total, 21st in scoring

It starts at the top. We are living in the past the way we approach offense, despite having the best athletes in our back yard.

Last edited:
I like coach coley, I personally believe they need a Qb's coach aside from him that will allow him to make adjustments and coach.. Now the D is another topic.. aka hot garbage

What exactly has Coley done as a coordinator to be any better than D'Onofrio??? Have you ever once looked at the stats? He is absolutely dreadful as a coordinator. One of the worst ever at UM, truly. People who say they like Coley can't to seem to ever tell anyone what they like about him.

Guy says the same exact **** that Golden did, who deservedly got lambasted, but yet he's cool? Guy is pathetic, and Jimbo knew it and let him walk when he asked to call plays. **** James Coley, he's a piece of garbage Nole who btw, has done nothing for us in South Florida either.

Coley is under orders from Golden, he isn't going to commit career suicide by dogging him in a text convo with a fan.

His offenses have been no worse then Fisch:

2011: 70th in total, 63rd in scoring
2012: 36th in total, 49th in scoring
2013: 48th in total, 33rd in scoring
2014: 47th in total, 62nd in scoring

It all starts at the top. We run at one of the slowest paces in college football, you think Coley wants to play that way?

I don't think he's a great OC or anything but for me its hard to judge Coley completely, you can tell he's handcuffed by the head man.

Ah YESSS the classic Swasey excuse now being applied to Coley: it's his marching orders.

Are it his orders to be completely inept in the red zone and on third down. Is Al asking him to be so poor???

Was Randy asking Whipple and Nix to be bad? Why were they not loved despite being corches? Oh right, b/c guys named "Diego" only seem to root for a coach if his ancestry takes him back to Havana. It's ******* EMBARRASSING how obvious it is.

Haha, I'm a white guy who lives in San Diego hence the name.

This was edited before you responded:

These were our ranks in yards per play on offense:

This makes me angry just typing this ****. TCU average the same yards per play as us this year, they averaged 533 ypg (5th) and 46.5 ppg (3rd).

Like you said the offense wasn't good in the red zone and on third downs which is his fault. I still can't judge him completely because he is handcuffed by Golden. If you can that's fine.

Like you said the offense wasn't good in the red zone and on third downs which is his fault. I still can't judge him completely because he is handcuffed by Golden. If you can that's fine.

So do you not judge D'Ono? I happen to think D'Ono is a joke. But why couldn't it be argued that Al Golden tells D'Ono to call **** coverages as well? Did you blame Randy for Nix? Coley never called a play in his life before he got here. He's incredibly wet behind the ears, and the stats show that.

Advertisement
Coley is a great dude, despite whatever you may think of him as a coach, you have to admit that it's cool he'd take his time out to do this.

So do you not judge D'Ono? I happen to think D'Ono is a joke. But why couldn't it be argued that Al Golden tells D'Ono to call **** coverages as well? Did you blame Randy for Nix? Coley never called a play in his life before he got here. He's incredibly wet behind the ears, and the stats show that.

Golden and D'O go hand in hand, it is their defense. We play extremely passive and safe on defense, its Golden's style. You can see that same style in our offense, hence running at such a slow pace. I've never said Coley was a good OC, just hard for me to completely judge him. If he was given freedom I think we would see a different O, its not in his background to play like we do.

I do blame Randy for Nix because he was the most incompetent OC I've ever seen and he hired him.

Its more to my point, it all starts at the top. We are stuck in the stone age of college football (and have been for the last 10 years) despite being in an extremely fertile recruiting ground.

I have never seen a coaching staff that talks so much sh*t, and in the end coach like bi*ches. This coaching staff is a joke and I for one will not believe a **** word they say.

This fuvcking guy.

The amount of bull**** and excuses they're trying to push down people's throats makes me sick.

Advertisement
We have the most loyal fanbase in the nation. How else would so many people congregate and be so **** loud in their discontent with the program, after 12 years of total suckitude, Coker, Shannon, and now Golden? Good lord, this fanbase deserves medal for sticking it out given the talent in the area that has gone wasted since '02.

Problem for the coaches is that, they think that loyalty means being loyalty to them. It doesn't and never has.

The generals are always under the scope. Kasserine pass, 1943, LLoyd Fredendall. Don't remember him? Didn't think so. That's because he was so awful he was immediately replaced by Patton and Omar Bradley was promoted. Fredendall was responsible for squandering so many lives because he sucked. Our coaches are squandering lives but in a very different way obviously than being steamrolled by Erwin Rommel. Point is, if these generals of young men can't do the job, they all need to be terminated rather than making excuses. Now, rather than later.

Last edited:
Blames fans. I really liked Coley up to this point.

He's right in some respect. I have absolutely no loyalty towards Alfraud. My loyalty lies with Miami.
Maybe these coaches and the admin have a hard time separating the two.

For example.

In the 1930's and 1940's. All Germans loved Germany. But not all Germans loved their leadership.

Advertisement
Another speaking head. Same crap Golden is selling every day. If there is no depth it is the horrific attrition rate Al delivers. Can't even keep the players he gets. I seen he is blaming us too. He can go back to FSU after that comment. The one thing he has done was get lucky with Kaaya. Kid is real dude and I would cut Coley a lot of slack just on that recruit only because we have not seen one like him since Ken, but blaming the fans overrides that. He has to go too. Besides, he lost his QB recruit for this year and we are right back where we started four years ago -- one QB.

Blades earned right to talk but Coley is just another hired hand. And Blades needs to remember the he was exactly what this administration wants never have again. We need to cause as much damage as possible so the next president has second thoughts about the concept that football doesn't matter. We lost the battle about Donna, Blake and Al but we can win the war if the next president becomes a little afraid of us, the fans.

I find it frustrating that they (coaches) are ****ed at us for not wanting **** smeared in our faces... Blame should go on one set of people - the coaches. They have the power to "change" or in this case, not change.

We have the most loyal fanbase in the nation. How else would so many people congregate and be so **** loud in their discontent with the program, after 12 years of total suckitude, Coker, Shannon, and now Golden? Good lord, this fanbase deserves medal for sticking it out given the talent in the area that has gone wasted since '02.

Problem for the coaches is that, they think that loyalty means being loyalty to them. It doesn't and never has.

The generals are always under the scope. Kasserine pass, 1943, LLoyd Fredendall. Don't remember him? Didn't think so. That's because he was so awful he was immediately replaced by Patton and Omar Bradley was promoted. Fredendall was responsible for squandering so many lives because he sucked. Our coaches are squandering lives but in a very different way obviously than being steamrolled by Erwin Rommel. Point is, if these generals of young men can't do the job, they all need to be terminated rather than making excuses. Now, rather than later.

Advertisement
lol at you guys thinking the man is going to trash Golden to a fan. Come on, the guy actually took the time to respond and actually had a couple of good comebacks.

Also, you forget Kaaya was our starter this year and while I love the kid he made a lot of mistakes (he was a true freshman). Also Golden forcing him to change his play calling (like FSU) happened more than once, it was so obvious, trying to keep his chitty **** D off the field.

Terrible coordinator.

But he's a ******* man who gave you more substance in a text message than golden has given in 4 years of press conferences and interviews.

LULZ at Coley and his stupid fcking excuses. I always love the "Oye, no excuses, bro, but...". Then, they always reel off a bunch of dumb excuses.

The lamest excuse and biggest outright lie they're feeding to the dopes, who don't seem to be questioning it, is the scholarship sanctions.

I've said this before, but I'm going to keep saying it until people learn: UM has felt ZERO impact from scholarship penalties. UM's slap on the wrist from the ncaa included the ability to count the 9 lost scholarships against the 85 total and not against the 25 per year max.

What this means is that all the guys who quit or got kicked out before this season can be used against the 9 total. Guys like Olsen, Figueroa, Blue, etc. had nothing to do with the ncaa case, yet we get to count them against the 9 scholarship penalty.

Please learn this **** because every time some ****** from UM trots out the scholarship sanctions excuse to justify their failures we need to smash them in their **** suckers with the truth.

Advertisement
Back