Me & Coach Coley convo W/ pic

Advertisement
i told coley about two kids my friend coached, they scouted them and offered one, might offer the other. coley is a good guy like that.

Coley can go **** himself. I went all the way to Charlottesville after we blew the biggest game of Golden's career and they were downright embarrassed by a mediocre team. Loyalty is a two way street. The team gives up on the season, we give up on the team. If he really cared about recruiting we wouldn't have ended the season with 3 straight losses against mediocre opponents.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I saw something in there about him complaining about not having a full roster. Blaming the freshman that were the #2's. Why were freshman our #2's and not sophs and JR's? I'll tell ya why. Because aside from not being able to even sign full classes, Gorlden can't keep anyone on campus. Oye loca.

LMFAO!

#dale

Advertisement
I like coach coley, I personally believe they need a Qb's coach aside from him that will allow him to make adjustments and coach.. Now the D is another topic.. aka hot garbage

LMAO at "no loyalty" after a decade of excuses, incompetence, and ineptitude. We didn't JUST become disgruntled...this program has run itself into the ground.

**** Coley and the rest of these clowns. The fact they are turning on the last set of people on this planet that ACTUALLY care about the program tells you what a dumpster fire this has become.

Burn the whole thing to the ground. I honestly hope we go 0-12 next year to get rid of these losers.

Advertisement
Coley is dope... I don't see him as someone who makes up excuses and he sure as **** won't be bd mouthing the program so don't get al huffy about it.

However, there is a bean bag pretending to be a person and coaching D1 defense that needs to be punted out of this side of town in a hurry

The only reason we're all ****ed at Golden is because of loyalty to The U. Golden isn't up to the task to put the product on the field we are all expecting.

Al needs to realize being king of **** mountain while making over $2 million a year will bring ire from the fans. No different than any other sports team.

The only reason we're all ****ed at Golden is because of loyalty to The U. Golden isn't up to the task to put the product on the field we are all expecting.

Al needs to realize being king of **** mountain while making over $2 million a year will bring ire from the fans. No different than any other sports team.

He's only loyal, because he realizes this is his peak and he will never be this high up in his career again. He figures he's going to make his best attempt to salvage his career with the best talent he will ever see, or burn the program down with his career.

Advertisement
I like coach coley, I personally believe they need a Qb's coach aside from him that will allow him to make adjustments and coach.. Now the D is another topic.. aka hot garbage

What exactly has Coley done as a coordinator to be any better than D'Onofrio??? Have you ever once looked at the stats? He is absolutely dreadful as a coordinator. One of the worst ever at UM, truly. People who say they like Coley can't to seem to ever tell anyone what they like about him.

Guy says the same exact **** that Golden did, who deservedly got lambasted, but yet he's cool? Guy is pathetic, and Jimbo knew it and let him walk when he asked to call plays. **** James Coley, he's a piece of garbage Nole who btw, has done nothing for us in South Florida either.

Coley is dope... I don't see him as someone who makes up excuses and he sure as **** won't be bd mouthing the program so don't get al huffy about it.

However, there is a bean bag pretending to be a person and coaching D1 defense that needs to be punted out of this side of town in a hurry

What exactly about him is dope, besides him being a Razor Ramon impersonator? His offense, if you didn't know, is statistically worse than the defense.

Advertisement
Here's some fun facts about James Coley's offense:

62nd in scoring offense
47th in total offense
89th in RedZone offense
95th in third down conversions

Let's compare Patrick Nix's 2nd season:
50th in scoring offense (better than Coley)
89th in total offense (worse than Coley)
4th in Red Zone conversions (worlds better than Coley)
100th in third down conversions (about the same as Coley)

For those numbers, which are arguably better than Coley's, Nix was ****canned. Never was an OC again, now coaches HS ball.

How about the much maligned Mark Whipple in his 2nd season:
64th in scoring offense (same as Coley)
31st in total offense (better than Coley)
107th in red zone (slightly worse than coley)
53rd in third down conversions (much better than Coley)

Mark Whipple never coordinated a Power 5 team again, and now coaches a DII team.

So here we have two guys who were universally recognized as terrible, deservedly fired, who never coached on this level again, and they overall were equal to or better than James Coley is.

But b/c Coley tweets and says "dale", you have people who excuse him. Need I remind you this POS is a Nole. Since his arrival our recruiting has gotten significantly worse by ranking, which is also inarguable.

Advertisement
Back