McLaughlin leverages high upside into third UM visit in two months

View as article
Sports withstanding, Parkland public schools academics can't touch STA, AH, and those other private schools. Not to mention if his parents are professionals then they will definitely be on board with their kid getting a private school education and networking connections with kids that come from means.

American Heritage Tuition is $38K a year an is a 20 minute drive from Parkland, FL

ST Thomas Aquinas is $12,600 a year an is 35 minute drive from Parkland,FL

Them boys look hunger (like they need a sandwhich)

vs
Whole other level

State Championship Game 2018

Go Canes
And let's not forget the tragic events that transpired at Stoneman Douglas last February. ****, I'm a Stoneman Douglas alum and am not sure I'd want my kid going to that school anymore. Everywhere you go it's a constant reminder of that tragedy.

Advertisement
This has to be one of my favorite post, if this info is correct, so let me get this straight, this recruit gets his first offer from Us in June, than ended up getting his 2nd offer as its been pointed out, ole slick willie up their offering who we offering, so he gets his 2nd offer from Fsu, so according to this article, this man only had 2 offers from paradise camp to Aug 1st and he saying "so Miami is definitely high on my list" ROFL, WHAT LIST! The heat must be getting to em down here!

If he winds up at St. Frontrunner our only chance to get him will be if he’s a mid-level prospect. All the elite prospects at St. Frontrunner go the groupie route.
Exactly, if he ends up at STA he's outta here.

In all reality he ought to be thanking us for being his very first offer ever & putting the spotlight on him.

Before that glorious U decided to extend an offer to him at OL, he was a completely unranked & unknown TE from Indiana with no recruiting heat at all.

If he's smart, he'll be grateful & commit to Coach Barry, if he transfers to STA those coaches will get in his head & convince him his sh*t don't stink & he'll get all high handed with us.

Quite frankly, I'd give this kid a quick timetable to make a decision next year.

Advertisement
If he ends up being a cane I'll pay my cousin $300 cash no question. If he ends up being a **** or ***** sucker, I've won the lottery

Exactly, if he ends up at STA he's outta here.

In all reality he ought to be thanking us for being his very first offer ever & putting the spotlight on him.

Before that glorious U decided to extend an offer to him at OL, he was a completely unranked & unknown TE from Indiana with no recruiting heat at all.

If he's smart, he'll be grateful & commit to Coach Barry, if he transfers to STA those coaches will get in his head & convince him his sh*t don't stink & he'll get all high handed with us.

Quite frankly, I'd give this kid a quick timetable to make a decision next year.
Exactly. This hayseed is already playing hard to get when this glorious U gave him his only offer. Imagine what will happen when those clowns at St. Frontrunner get in his ear with their groupie ****. He should be licking Barry’s boots for discovering him.

Indiana to South Florida. Interesting.

My ADD is kicking in here, didn’t we have a pretty highly touted kid committed here (under Golden I think) he was a legacy IIRC, or maybe dad was a coach.

His dad took a job in Indiana as a coach and he ended up going to school up there....

Can’t remember his name...

Advertisement
Danville is about as culturally different as you can get from S Florida. Tough pull there in that alone unless he just wants something completely different.

As for money or not, strange place to move after what went on there. Is there a lot of real estate that's become available, making good or even great deals available down the road? I know if I had a kid there at that school and they never wanted to return, I would be selling and completely understanding of that.

Danville is about as culturally different as you can get from S Florida. Tough pull there in that alone unless he just wants something completely different.

As for money or not, strange place to move after what went on there. Is there a lot of real estate that's become available, making good or even great deals available down the road? I know if I had a kid there at that school and they never wanted to return, I would be selling and completely understanding of that.

It's like one of the most expensive part of the county..only people with money live in Parkland. I mean there is be careful horse crossing signs throughout the city.
HE would fit in at Douglas more than any public school in the entire county...not named cooper city

It's like one of the most expensive part of the county..only people with money live in Parkland. I mean there is be careful horse crossing signs throughout the city.
HE would fit in at Douglas more than any public school in the entire county...not named cooper city

Danville is a little tiny suburb of Indianapolis. It has shown growth from years ago, but it's borderline country. That is a far cry from S. FL, income wise and diversity wise. Ethnicity is probably 90 percent Caucasian if not more.

Was mostly just curious if housing had taken a dip there.

Danville is a little tiny suburb of Indianapolis. It has shown growth from years ago, but it's borderline country. That is a far cry from S. FL, income wise and diversity wise. Ethnicity is probably 90 percent Caucasian if not more.

Was mostly just curious if housing had taken a dip there.
Parkland as of the last census was 84% white with 75% being non Hispanic white.
Estimated median income was 131k/year as of 2016.

Advertisement
Parkland as of the last census was 84% white with 75% being non Hispanic white.
Estimated median income was 131k/year as of 2016.

That's probably about as good a match for S. FL as you can get.

2016, 58k and 96.8% White, 0.8% African American, 0.2% Native American, 0.4% Asian, 0.4% from other races, and 1.4% from two or more races.

That's probably about as good a match for S. FL as you can get.

2016, 58k and 96.8% White, 0.8% African American, 0.2% Native American, 0.4% Asian, 0.4% from other races, and 1.4% from two or more races.
That’s why I posted that the move his parents did was a very calculated one. You just don’t move from there to sofla and land in that place by accident. Another reason why I don’t think he transfers. However, if the powers that be come calling anything is possible.

Exactly. This hayseed is already playing hard to get when this glorious U gave him his only offer. Imagine what will happen when those clowns at St. Frontrunner get in his ear with their groupie ****. He should be licking Barry’s boots for discovering him.
Dont u guys just hate these sfla HS clicks and groupie bullshyt.......such pu55ies man. The whole recruiting process from HS to College to the pros is full of divas man

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back