McDermott, Sony, Clark, Yearby all at the game

Wherever Peppers is in the Northeast he needs to receive a pic of today's afternoon in South Florida.

Advertisement
Alin Edouard #10 ‏@ALLEN_EDWARD2
EARLIER TODAY THROWIN UP DA[]_[] SIGN GOLDEN STANDS RIGHT BEHINDS ME LOOKS LIKE HE WOULD HAPPY TO HAVE A D.THREAT QB

9.jpg:large

Love Al, but he i totally creepin here

To he fair to Able he started that thread to give Duke some love, not really draw more attention to that other chump.

Monster group in the OP though.

I can appreciate Duke any day of the week. I don't need someone to mention Alex Collins to make me appreciate Duke more.

Yeah man I agree, **** the other guys. This class is too **** good to worry about them, but Alex Collins does make Sony priority #1(if he wasnt already) and it ain't close. I know Clark is a big one but Sony is absolutely the biggest must get. He is a no-brainer prospect and a vital need to this roster, not to mention the kid was born a **** Cane.

Respectfully, I disagree J. Dalvin Cook, Ermon Lane, KC McDermott, Trevor Darling, and Winky Flowers are all right there.

Those guys are all crazy talented, don't get me wrong. Nobody on that list is the type of elite workhorse back like Sony is, not even Cook. We need RB's badly and the fact that Sony was born a Cane makes him all that much more important. As awesome as Cook is, maybe better than Sony, he is still a Clemson commit.

Losing Sony this cycle is just not an option IMO. I guess that's what I am getting at with the priority comment. It's not just a talent issue.

Cook is not better than Sony.

2014 Hialeah QB Alin Edouard visited Miami today for Junior day. Says "I fell in love with the U." #Canes
7:40pm - 9 Feb 13

Fap?

Too soon?

I just remembered the offseason is when Im the worst about obsessing over recruiting. No football to watch.

I want all of this guys except yearby lol... If rather cook. And I want edouard badly!

Advertisement
Wouldn't it be nice if they could talk some of the south Florida kids into jumping on the train early to build a monster recruiting class? Golden has already said, there's no way any NCAA sanctions affect this class.

I can appreciate Duke any day of the week. I don't need someone to mention Alex Collins to make me appreciate Duke more.

Yeah man I agree, **** the other guys. This class is too **** good to worry about them, but Alex Collins does make Sony priority #1(if he wasnt already) and it ain't close. I know Clark is a big one but Sony is absolutely the biggest must get. He is a no-brainer prospect and a vital need to this roster, not to mention the kid was born a **** Cane.

Respectfully, I disagree J. Dalvin Cook, Ermon Lane, KC McDermott, Trevor Darling, and Winky Flowers are all right there.

Those guys are all crazy talented, don't get me wrong. Nobody on that list is the type of elite workhorse back like Sony is, not even Cook. We need RB's badly and the fact that Sony was born a Cane makes him all that much more important. As awesome as Cook is, maybe better than Sony, he is still a Clemson commit.

Losing Sony this cycle is just not an option IMO. I guess that's what I am getting at with the priority comment. It's not just a talent issue.

Cook is not better than Sony.

Dont know bout that....young chief says he's the best talent in FL. in 2013 or 2014, and the dude has seen both more then all of us combined...

I'm not a scout, but watched both's highlights and Cook is way more explosive!

Alin Edouard #10 ‏@ALLEN_EDWARD2
ME AND STEPHEN MORRIS , ONE GUY I LOOK UP TO []_[] .. @S_Morris17 pic.twitter.com/8SSNvB41

823694.jpg

Cook is ridiculously explosive but will size be an issue at RB? Just saying because everything else about him screams WR or DB.

Was size an issue for Duke?

Dalvin could play RB, WR, or DB, regardless of size.

Not asking because I'm trying to make a point. I'm asking because I don't know. Understood, he's a junior and will grow but he looks rail thin from the videos; I've never seen him live. Just curious, hopefully we'll have the opportunity to play him wherever he wants.

And Duke isn't that small or thin.

159.jpg

166.jpg

167.jpg

Does that look rail thin to you?

Advertisement
Flowers = Dallas Crawford?

athlete and dynamic play maker but casualty of no true position.

Cook is ridiculously explosive but will size be an issue at RB? Just saying because everything else about him screams WR or DB.

Was size an issue for Duke?

Dalvin could play RB, WR, or DB, regardless of size.

Not asking because I'm trying to make a point. I'm asking because I don't know. Understood, he's a junior and will grow but he looks rail thin from the videos; I've never seen him live. Just curious, hopefully we'll have the opportunity to play him wherever he wants.

And Duke isn't that small or thin.

159.jpg

166.jpg

167.jpg

Does that look rail thin to you?

I knew Valid was gonna drop it on em, I dont know where people get this rail thin stuff, dude is legit 5'11 around 190 as a JUNIOR

****, homeboys gonna be over 2bills when he gets here!!! That size and speed....Mcgaheeish (also Central)

Advertisement
Cook is gonna enter his junior year at whatever school he chose as a ******* TANK.

Edouard copied the **** I tweeted (retweeted? is that what the teenagers are calling it these days?) about getting him a Cane offer NOW. He would commit instantly and get to work recruiting for us. Take him and start the search for your 2nd QB while he puts in work on the south Florida guys for us.

Advertisement
I like the enthusiasm this Eduoard kid shows for UM. And, I think he's very talented -- hope he gets an offer, commits early, and does work on the rest of the kids down here already.

Eduoard should be called into coach Golden's office after this basketball to receive an offer. He looks like the next great athletic QB on his highlight. He should commit on the spot

Eduoard reminds me a lot of Teddy Bridgewater.

Except he's not a traitorous ****.

I don't see the comparison. Bridgewater is more of an accurate pocket passer, and a racist ******* ******. Edouard appears ready to commit to Al, put on for his city, recruit for Miami, and he also has insane ability on the ground.

Advertisement
Back