McDermott, Sony, Clark, Yearby all at the game

Advertisement
Who is that? Grace? Coley? That young man looks like he is determined.

Some may love it or hate it, but this is a pro town. If you wanna eat fried catfish with a bunch of fat toothless ***gots, go to Arkansas. Miami is for guys that can handle the bright lights of a pro city filled with celebrities, billionaires, and ****ing SWAG BABY LET'S GO IT'S TOO EARLY FOR ME TO BE RAY LEWIS DANCING ON A SATURDAY

213.gif

132.jpg

Alin Edouard #10 ‏@ALLEN_EDWARD2
EARLIER TODAY THROWIN UP DA[]_[] SIGN GOLDEN STANDS RIGHT BEHINDS ME LOOKS LIKE HE WOULD HAPPY TO HAVE A D.THREAT QB

9.jpg:large

Advertisement
Cook is ridiculously explosive but will size be an issue at RB? Just saying because everything else about him screams WR or DB.

Alin Edouard #10 ‏@ALLEN_EDWARD2
REALLY ENJOYED MYSELF TODAY AT THE MIAMI JUNIOR DAY ... WHAT A LIFE TO BE IN AT THE []_[] , REALLY IMPRESS WHAT I EXPERIENCE TODAY ..

Advertisement
Cook is ridiculously explosive but will size be an issue at RB? Just saying because everything else about him screams WR or DB.

Was size an issue for Duke?

Dalvin could play RB, WR, or DB, regardless of size.

If we move on Edouard soon, he could be the kid who spends his entire recruiting cycle recruiting other south Florida players. Seems like he'd commit if offered.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Was size an issue for Duke?

Dalvin could play RB, WR, or DB, regardless of size.

Not asking because I'm trying to make a point. I'm asking because I don't know. Understood, he's a junior and will grow but he looks rail thin from the videos; I've never seen him live. Just curious, hopefully we'll have the opportunity to play him wherever he wants.

And Duke isn't that small or thin.

Eduoard should be called into coach Golden's office after this basketball to receive an offer. He looks like the next great athletic QB on his highlight. He should commit on the spot

Eduoard reminds me a lot of Teddy Bridgewater.

Faster, Bigger Arm, less accurate

IMO Eduoard is better, better arm, less jacory type motion, accuracy ? dont know but from seeing TB up close and Eduoard on film I like Eduoard...JMO

I agree, I like Eduoard better, but feel like we gotta get both. AE also just seems more like our type of player. I could see flowers going elsewhere, like a UL, to be the star.

Flowers isn't a QB at the next level, but he's an elite athlete with the ball in his hands and we need to offer him and get him on the field.

2014 Hialeah QB Alin Edouard visited Miami today for Junior day. Says "I fell in love with the U." #Canes
7:40pm - 9 Feb 13

Advertisement
Back