McDermett vs Horn

Anyone claiming Shane will be a big upgrade is a complete idiot because the guy has played about 4 snaps.

Advertisement
Put me in the camp that thinks McDermott will be an upgrade. Kid is much stronger and more physical at the point. The question as already stated is the mental part which I have no doubt he will have down. I think you will see a considerable difference in our inside running game.

lmao...pure ridiculousness. Miller goes for over 1300 yds. and by all accounts from you people, Horn kept getting dominated in the run game. smh. go back and watch the VT game amongst others. do u people watch your favorite teams players or what?

Advertisement
lmao...pure ridiculousness. Miller goes for over 1300 yds. and by all accounts from you people, Horn kept getting dominated in the run game. smh. go back and watch the VT game amongst others. do u people watch your favorite teams players or what?

Did you see us trying to pick up short yardage? It was garbage, we got crushed up the middle at the point of attack. Horn was ok, but his relative weakness and small size hurt us a lot.

Did you see us trying to pick up short yardage? It was garbage, we got crushed up the middle at the point of attack. Horn was ok, but his relative weakness and small size hurt us a lot.

Chase Ford hurt when it came to short yardage plays a lot more than Horn or anyone else for that matter. Probably cost us at least 1 game because his blocking was so bad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back