McCray got a LSU offer

bobbydigius

illiterate
Premium
Another one where the coaches identified a kid early. This is becoming the norm now.

Source is rivals.

Advertisement
I don't even look at Scout, Rivals, ESPN, or 247's rankings anymore; I go by Al's.

Advertisement
He has the tools to be good at what he'll be brought in for.....that's what Al saw. Raw talent and a frame for growth

Has anyone seen this kid play in person, if so, what is your analysis.. Keep it real.. It obvious at the HS level if a kid stands out or not... One prime example is Stephen Tulloch back in the days. I saw him play at the K vs the gables and i said to myself, ok,, he doesnt look tall ,, but dam he looked fast and had that flare you wanted for a LB.

Pete or Cameron - care to give your opinion?

Personally I was never a huge fan, but As usual, I will trust Al...it'll be interesting to see where this kids loyalty lies

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
A perfect example of Al's evaluation ability is 0 star Thurston Armbrister. We have watched that "jag" do nothing but make playes so far this season!!

http://rivals.yahoo.com/miami/football/recruiting/player-Thurston-Armbrister-128629

Player development...........what a great concept..
shannon.jpg

Particularly at LB, I think you have to be thrilled with his eye for talent.

Armbrister and Figs look like immediate hits. Eddie Johnson and Gabe Terry were clearly athletic freaks who just didn't have it upstairs, but I count them as finds, also.

Advertisement
Back