McCord to the U

Advertisement
Watching the AA game, he looks a little small for DE, but if the motor is there let the kid play with his hand down. He'll grow into the role.

I call that a win!

LULZ enjoy that waste of a scholly for his little brother Loserville.

The new U? Lulz

Advertisement
Tyriq McCord is a 6-foot-3, 220 pound defensive end out of Jefferson High School in Tampa, Fla. and he committed to Miami over South Carolina on Saturday inside the Alamodome.
He has visited UM and he likes the idea of playing on the same line as one of the top freshmen in the country.

"Anthony Chickillo is one of the best out there, so I am excited about playing with him. I think he can make me better when I get there," said McCord.

"I also like Miami's history. They have had a lot of great players like Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, and guys like that."

The four-star DE is from the Sunshine State and he picked UM over Georgia, Miami, South Carolina, and USC.

Advertisement
[video=youtube;Th0s7rx3PCw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th0s7rx3PCw&feature=share[/video]

McCord is still planning on taking a visit to USC, something that Miami coaches are allowing, but is currently set in his decision. "Every school still has a chance, but right now I'm solid to Miami."

lol...

McCord is still planning on taking a visit to USC, something that Miami coaches are allowing, but is currently set in his decision. "Every school still has a chance, but right now I'm solid to Miami."

lol...

And facepalm. Three weeks just three weeks we have to hold onto him.

I was just getting ready to ask had anyone read the canestime interview. Good Lord,I would have preferred for them to not even do an interview.

Advertisement
Doesn't matter, we got him to commit and have things working in our favor (distance, Chickillo, Golden, mom). I have faith.

Advertisement
why the **** would he commit since ''every school still has a chance''? This is the type of **** that annoys me.

Advertisement
Back