McCloud

Advertisement
Okay so bringing Baker back but demoting him and retaining Patke, and now McCloud (who’s been the weak link of the LBs ever since he started 10 years ago) going to get seniority snaps over better underclassmen is a good thing right?

your brain can’t possibly function this basically

He got benched m this year and last year. Your assumption is pure nonsense

You can't complain about guys leaving early - when they aren't ready - in one post...and then trash another guy for coming back when he wouldn't have a pro career in another. Don't be hypocrites.

Its college football. Age matters. And these seniors returning are basically freebie scholarships. No harm roster spot.

I don't necessarily want this guy doing the same thing he did last year, but if he's coming back and open to moving around (I recall moving to EDGE was a possibility) than who cares? If he is still getting a ton of reps at traditional linebacker...maybe your younger heroes ain't all that.
I agree, however it is different for a JR to leave early and a 5th year SR to come back. In the past Nesta would have left and we would have complained about that.

Well since he's back... I guess I'll admit to my bad take. I actually said McCloud would be the better LB out of him, shaq, and pickney coming out of HS. Sorry fellas

Advertisement
He got benched m this year and last year. Your assumption is pure nonsense
Look up Roffers breakdowns of the defense this year and two years back. It’s mccloud lowlights on the defensive side. He might get benched but he shouldn’t be playing in the first place. So u are saying he won’t play any meaningful snaps this year and just be Manny’s cheerleader and mentor for others??? Bull$hiz!

Manny should be fired if McCloud gets any minutes at LB or DE against Bama

This guy has had 5 years to show what he can do and every year he looks like a non P5 player

Staff should’ve told him to transfer elsewhere cause he’s going to get no PT

If he is still getting a ton of reps at traditional linebacker...maybe your younger heroes ain't all that
Agreed with your entire post except for this. It’s a huge indictment on the staff and their evals and coaching if he still is. McCloud was awful. And if they don’t think these young LBs going into their second and third seasons are better, then they should’ve hit the portal for an upgrade.

Look up Roffers breakdowns of the defense this year and two years back. It’s mccloud lowlights on the defensive side. He might get benched but he shouldn’t be playing in the first place. So u are saying he won’t play any meaningful snaps this year and just be Manny’s cheerleader and mentor for others??? Bull$hiz!

The other options were players coming off injury and a bunch of freshmen who were in high school the year before who had no spring and fall practice.

Calm down.

Advertisement
This thread has me cracking up🤣

Seriously, we need a long snapper and a gunner on kickoffs. #53 can help us (or at least not hurt us any further than he already has) in those positions.

But after six years of watching him hurt the Canes on defense and get picked on by opposing OCs, to consider playing him at DE, LB, or any other position on defense is coaching malpractice

Advertisement
Advertisement

Attachments

• F89D9F4D-D045-49BB-A83C-A783258C35A1.gif
    F89D9F4D-D045-49BB-A83C-A783258C35A1.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
Advertisement
Back