Maylocks #1 WR

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
This is a kid golden didnt think was good enough to offer over Terrell Chatman (smh) or Cager.
Moron because he has a HS teammate at FSU right now playing TE. I remember when the experts
on this board laughed at me for pushing a kid my friend coached, meanwhile, in 3 years he worked his way
developed into a top wr.

Advertisement
DJ Moore is good. But he's not like the #1 WR from like the 2014 class or something either (Sammy Watkins, Mike Evans, OBJ, Brandon Cooks, etc). He's a late 1st at best. Overall this WR class is mostly 2nd-3rd round talent.

Sutton may end up being the 1st off the board cause he's going to remind people of Alshon Jefferey. Calvin Ridley's age is going to hold him back from being the top WR drafted imo. Him being 24 is a major negative imo.

My Favorite WRs in this draft are: DJ Moore, Michael Gallup, Christian Kirk, and Anthony Miller.

Advertisement
DJ Moore is good. But he's not like the #1 WR from like the 2014 class or something either (Sammy Watkins, Mike Evans, OBJ, Brandon Cooks, etc). He's a late 1st at best. Overall this WR class is mostly 2nd-3rd round talent.

Sutton may end up being the 1st off the board cause he's going to remind people of Alshon Jefferey. Calvin Ridley's age is going to hold him back from being the top WR drafted imo. Him being 24 is a major negative imo.

My Favorite WRs in this draft are: DJ Moore, Michael Gallup, Christian Kirk, and Anthony Miller.
ok. where did chatman wind up? cager probably wont be drafted so even though its a weaker wr draft, he still developed well. If he played two years under Dugans, wow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Writing off Cager with 2 seasons to go. I actually expect him to do numbers his last 2 years and wouldn't be surprised at all if he got drafted.

To your point, I like DJ Moore well enough but everybody knows Golden and his staff's evaluation game was **** poor.

Advertisement
Who’s Maylock?
FB40432D-2A75-42FE-9F1B-D786E80F74DA.jpeg

Advertisement
Back