Mayes working on being an EE

If he is admitted to UM but not allowed to participate in spring it sounds like he may be a Special Admissions for students with special needs. If so I am glad UM is finally using this loop whole to the NCAA / UM standards. Bama has been loading up on kids doing this for years, which is how they can admit darn near anybody.
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4781264

Kudo's to AG and staff if this is the case, we need to get these S. Fla kids that need the help admitted to UM in the past UM has used it for kids like RB Frank Gore.
http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_college_hurricanes/2006/02/testing_trouble.html

Go Canes!

It's referring to track in HS, not spring ball here.

Advertisement
Either this kid is gonna be Mike Rumph or Kacy Rodgers. Boom or bust. I wasnt that impressed with him this year. Call me crazy. I just dont see it with him.

How many of his games did you watch?

I think jassid is one of the few who actually goes to the games.

I saw this kid when he was a krop and he had good size and was a decent athlete but I never saw UM type athlete. He does has size you cant coach tho, so theres that I guess. I could see him get lost in shuffle with the kind of guys we are targeting. I dont know where people get the safety stuff from though, we will see.

Skyman, glad im not the only one who wasnt impressed with this kid.

NorthFlaCane, seen him play 4 times. With the guys we have and have coming in potentially, i just think he gets lost in the shuffle. Like Skyman says, he has great size for a CB but isnt physical. Isnt overly fast and isnt a natural playmaker.

FWIW, I hope im wrong.

Advertisement
I was responding to the inferences that he may not be able to participate in UM's spring practice. No big deal! Moving on.

Go Canes!

If he is admitted to UM but not allowed to participate in spring it sounds like he may be a Special Admissions for students with special needs. If so I am glad UM is finally using this loop whole to the NCAA / UM standards. Bama has been loading up on kids doing this for years, which is how they can admit darn near anybody.
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4781264

Kudo's to AG and staff if this is the case, we need to get these S. Fla kids that need the help admitted to UM in the past UM has used it for kids like RB Frank Gore.
http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_college_hurricanes/2006/02/testing_trouble.html

Go Canes!

lolololololololol......man WTF are you talking about :rollcanes:

.....dude out here calling recruits full ****** with no provocation.....i'm done with paranos....you crazy man.....you crazy man...

GIFSoup

Advertisement
LOL. I'm literally in tears I'm laughing so hard.

its bad enough our defensive scheme is sh*tty.....we out here recruiting special needs dbs to be early entree recruits....i'm literally in tears with paranos the "recruit whisperer"

LOL. I'm literally in tears I'm laughing so hard.

its bad enough our defensive scheme is sh*tty.....we out here recruiting special needs dbs to be early entree recruits....i'm literally in tears with paranos the "recruit whisperer"

Nick Saban has been doing it for years read the article! Also there is no shame in having a learning disability, and those of you making fun of kids with them, should walk a mile in these kids shoes before talking side ways out your ***. My brother has an LD and is a Mental Health Counselor and my College roommate has an LD and is a Director the countries largest wine distributor. So ya'll can kiss my ***, thinking this **** is funny.

Go Canes!

Last edited:
Paranos, will Mayes need an aid to lead him out onto the field in between plays?

Advertisement
This is happening all over CFB. It's basically greyshirting without kids having to pay for their own tuition. Obviously that isn't the case here but basically it was a simple reading comprehension fail by Paranos. Nothing to see here.

I like Mayes and Smith in this class. The West is having down year so we forget them. We need balance from the schools to keep all lines open. JC gets us back in Edge's school. Having players from states and schools where others we want play is important. These are kids leaving home. Familiar something helps out. GA and NJ kids like to know some others from there are at THE U.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back