Maybe things are changing

That offense couldn’t score against fiu. Or LaTech... there’s way more going on than a on field leader missing
And they took care of it - got a new OC, proven QB, and oline coach. Let's see if it translates on the field. At least they're making changes.

Advertisement
Lmao

I think we have a roster full of dudes looking for an on field leader. Have a feeling this widespread cancer talk has been greatly exaggerated.
Given all that talk is largely coming from this **** hole, I would agree with you.

And they took care of it - got a new OC, proven QB, and oline coach. Let's see if it translates on the field. At least they're making changes.
I hope so.

The O has been a problem for 2 straight HCs and OCs. Swapping faces hasn’t worked to this point, so hopefully lash brought more substantive changes with him.

That might be reading too much into it Man. He’s prospering since being at Miami in getting his weight back up and off the field. Have to remember he came from UCLA a lot of dysfunction over there

And the music scene has been good for him i mean watching what Chad did has to kinda be the story for Phillips. Ball and make records in Miami 🔥

Advertisement
What’s the point of the bands there?
stability and form first and for most.
from the internet: In addition to using your glutes the resistance band squat is a powerful way to strengthen your quads and hamstrings as well. Your leg muscles get involved as you press up to standing against the resistance of the band.

Hmm I was always told to try to “spread the floor” and push your knees out to keep from buckling in.
i edited after, because i was fast and vague. people get too wide and don’t use their *** properly. squats, like everything, are more about form than weight. look above

Advertisement
i edited after, because i was fast and vague. people get too wide and don’t use their *** properly. squats, like everything, are more about form than weight. look above

Too wide with you knees right, not feet?

Too wide with you knees right, not feet?
both. people get super wide so there’s less space between them and the ground and your *** can’t go as far down. like every other lift, you can very your form to hit different muscles and will be stronger doing it different ways. a real squat, with your *** to the ground, toes “slightly” pointed, knees parallel to the inside part of your shoulders don’t leave any room to a cheat max. all legs, gluts and hamstrings. that’s what i’ve been told and do. i’m just an old dude trying to stay strong. works for me
i was taught by Yandy Roman. his father and coach, in the same gym, is Pablo Roman. he was on the cuban olympic team. he holds several international records. beasts. if you live in south florida, he’s the most highly regarded lifting coach by a country mile.
he’s in his late 50’s now i think
obviously it’s a snatch. it’s the only thing i could find.

Last edited:
That might be reading too much into it Man. He’s prospering since being at Miami in getting his weight back up and off the field. Have to remember he came from UCLA a lot of dysfunction over there

that's awesome.

good for him.

How quickly we forget. Yeah sure change happens easily in just a short period in the off season. All good now.

Advertisement

Oh chit smart too! ****

I have to admit that having a DJ during a lifting session is pretty cool.
all UM really needs to have a much better season is a true leader at quarterback. We haven’t had that since __________? I can;t even remember but I don’t want to write Dorsey because that’s too depressing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back