Maybe the team is starting to get the resiliency message?

This would be a great week for all of Marios preaching to start resonating with them.

Advertisement
There are three games in recent memory that turned ugly in this rivalry. FSU (2010), FSU (2013), and Us (2020). We had a dumpster fire 6-7 2014 team that was a dropped Berrios pass away from beating Jameis and the #3 team in the country.

More often than not, the slate is whipped clean with this game. FSU is the better team and should win. However, the same was said about us going into their matchup last year.
this game will come down to our dline
if our dline can stop the run and keep travis froming scrambling for over a buck i think we win
if we cant get consistent pressure
it may get ugly

i think our offense will need to score at least 24 to have a chance?
i wonder if they can pull that off

this game will come down to our dline
if our dline can stop the run and keep travis froming scrambling for over a buck i think we win
if we cant get consistent pressure
it may get ugly

i think our offense will need to score at least 24 to have a chance?
i wonder if they can pull that off
I don't believe that's possible.

We were gifted that game, their TE dropped a wide open easy TD in the OT
That happened in the 3rd quarter. If we are down 7, both UVA and Miami play the rest of the game very differently from that point. The drop definitely swung the win % quite a bit, but it didn't determine the outcome.

As bad as that game at UVA was, UM pulled out the victory. Defense stopped UVA in the Red Zone three times in the 2H. They also pulled it out in OT.

Cristobal has been hammering them about being resilient, not giving up. I know we are not a great team but we won a game that there were plenty instances they could have lost. I know UVA is terrible but we didn’t lose to them, something that has occurred a lot this season. Maybe the message is starting to get through that they need to keep fighting to the end.
Agree with you that we didn't quit. Whether this "resiliency" sticks or not 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
That dropped TD wasn't in OT but carry on.

Exactly. It was in regulation with time to play and not overtime for the game. The false narratives are silly.

Hilarious how our fans love to case-build this stuff against Miami, but not other teams.

Miami fails to get in on fourth down, pulling to 31-24 against MTSU and they hit the 98-yarder next play—no "what if" talk about the Canes.

Same for getting stuffed on fourth down against North Carolina in what ended a three-point loss; UM leaving tons of points on the field this season—but a brick-handed UVA player drops the ball and we gotta hear on repeat how lucky UM was, instead of just appreciating an ounce of resiliency and the fact this team hung in there and got a rare win.

Not to mention this board is littered with - arguably - some of the most miserable human beings on the planet. Even when we win, the sentiment is that we actually should've lost so lets just pretend we lost.
In my mind we shouldn’t have lost any games this year.
The only reason why we lost any games was lack of focus do to weak mindset in the face of the enemy.
This season is loaded with lack on concentration and losing moments that should never have happened.
We should be undefeated, how’s that for how I really feel inside.

But we chosen NOT to put in the X type training and playbook study therefore we have limitations we made for our selves.

So when an X type player goes down who knows every route every play all the tendencies it’s devastating , and your left with weak route running can’t get open.

X doesn’t have super speed at all and is uncover-able , WHY he took ownership of his position and opportunity and is a NFL draft choice no doubt about it.

WHY don’t everyone follow his lead , it’s a lonely road to take sacrifice suffering and heart ship till you hear NFL commissioner call your name at the protium.

A short white boy who isn’t that fast and is totally uncover-able at D-I level.

No one gave X anything :

“He trains like no other so he can be like no other”

This is what this team should have done in offseason and DIDN’T.

This why I’m foul about Rooster his play shows he did nothing and why Parrish play shows he did everything possible and trains with X .

We should DESTROY FSU if we trained and studied as our last breath is gone.

But here we are wondering WHY.

GOCANES

The QB of BAMA answered a reporter question with this .

My training is so hard with intensity playing games are relaxing fun to me , just a joy in playing I don’t think I just play.

This is what makes Champions

Is this a joke? Resiliency after one victory and against maybe the worst team in college football. Okay we shall wee this week and I hope you are right but Florida State is going to be a formidable opponent for us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back