"Maybe the best DL class in program history"

I want to believe, but I'm sure the majority of the conversation will revolve around how people never should have doubted Mario vs enjoying winning.
Critiqueing/criticism is needed when coaching or coaching decisions cost us multiple games!!

Advertisement
I’m more interested in seeing if they are brave enough to do it again this fall. Mario has improved every class in December (when it matters most). Will they question the class in September if they don’t look great?

I think you know the answer to that. They already have it ready.
Absolute takes about the class
Wave jokes
Whale jokes

Something @RVACane mentions a lot that I agree with but I don’t like using a fringe handful of nut jobs to try and make a point. I expect most people to take a more wait and see approach this year but there will always be a few. Which is cool that’s what helps drive some of the absurdity around here

Hoping Mario can do the same with our secondary this year
IMG_4214.jpeg

Critiqueing/criticism is needed when coaching or coaching decisions cost us multiple games!!
Probably why people get overly focused on the positives of recruiting

Because this dude has left a ton to be desired once the season gets started

But it also gets tiresome to neglect any recruiting positives by just saying “well show me on the field and I’ll be happy”

Being a fan of this program is soul crushing so if I wanna celebrate beating A&M like it’s a national championship or celebrate landing Cam Ward like we got Trevor Lawrence, I’m gonna ******* do it

But also not criticize people that don’t do the same thing

Advertisement

But it also gets tiresome to neglect any recruiting positives by just saying “well show me on the field and I’ll be happy”

Being a fan of this program is soul crushing so if I wanna celebrate beating A&M like it’s a national championship or celebrate landing Cam Ward like we got Trevor Lawrence, I’m gonna ******* do it

Oh I agree! I'm a slurper in spite of the coaching limitations! But I'm with you!

So you think beating A&M was more important than landing Cam Ward. Wtf is wrong with you dude.

Advertisement
I’m more interested in seeing if they are brave enough to do it again this fall. Mario has improved every class in December (when it matters most). Will they question the class in September if they don’t look great?

Yes. Absolutely, yes.. unequivocally, YES. The only long memories on this board are the negative ones. Positive results are forgotten quicker than the memories of dementia patients

Yes. Absolutely, yes.. unequivocally, YES. The only long memories on this board are the negative ones. Positive results are forgotten quicker than the memories of dementia patients
Dude, half this board would hire Butch Davis as head coach RIGHT NOW.

Advertisement
**puts on doofy hat and gets ready to start the movement that will undoubtedly start in a few weeks from the slow crowd**

Joe has zero 2025 DT commits. He is so horrible at everything he does and sucks so much. We need to fire him!

Advertisement
Scott, Jones and Blount alone at DT make this DL class epic. You are looking at 3 DTs that legit have a shot at being 1st round picks. Throw in Lightfoot and Pickett who looked like 5* prospects on the All Star circuit AND throw in the Alabama kid and Rudolph and we are cooking with fish grease right now at DL.

Advertisement
Back